• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IxTJ is the poster child for crazy right wing nuts.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
So I was googling around for personality stuff and I landed on this page.

I found it quite intriguing because this is the same sight I found out which water filter would be best to purchase for camping. It is mainly a forum for crazy ass right wing survivalist that believe the world is about to be destroyed any moment now. Its actually got a lot of cool info after browsing a while and its pretty entertaining to read their mentality.

Anyway, as I said, this conforms my belief that IxTJ is the poster child for crazy ass intolerant right wingers. :D:D:D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The funny thing is, I've been called a "right wing nut" before, but I've also been called a "bleeding heart." So it really depends on the perspective of the person doing the labeling.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
The funny thing is, I've been called a "right wing nut" before, but I've also been called a "bleeding heart." So it really depends on the perspective of the person doing the labeling.

STFU you freaking hippy and get out of here. Just kidding, but check it out, I think you would agree that this forum is mainly the poster child for right wing, not a perspective.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I don't know about you, but I'd kind of like to survive the use of my own doomsday devices.

Just sayin'.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
So I was googling around for personality stuff and I landed on this page.

I found it quite intriguing because this is the same sight I found out which water filter would be best to purchase for camping. It is mainly a forum for crazy ass right wing survivalist that believe the world is about to be destroyed any moment now. Its actually got a lot of cool info after browsing a while and its pretty entertaining to read their mentality.

Anyway, as I said, this conforms my belief that IxTJ is the poster child for crazy ass intolerant right wingers. :D:D:D

NFs are always sweet and kind and go out of their way to avoid any kind of confrontational statements that might hurt anyone's feelings. they also always know what could hurt someone's feelings because they can read minds and hearts without fail.

yep, i was right. generalizing like that would sound stupid.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my uncle is the poster child for crazy right wing nuts. I can not talk to him longer then 5 minutes before I want to punch him in the face, he's actually said given women the right to vote was a mistake. And if anyone in the family is gay do not come out of the closet to him.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't know about you, but I'd kind of like to survive the use of my own doomsday devices.

Just sayin'.

I would love to survive your doomsday devices, sad thing is that we (NF) think everyone is kind and fluffy and good and would never try to harm anyone else.

Naive is the word I believe I am looking for.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
my uncle is the poster child for crazy right wing nuts. I can not talk to him longer then 5 minutes before I want to punch him in the face, he's actually said given women the right to vote was a mistake. And if anyone in the family is gay do not come out of the closet to him.

I've said both of those things before too. Do you want to punch me in the face now? :D

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
NFs are always sweet and kind and go out of their way to avoid any kind of confrontational statements that might hurt anyone's feelings. they also always know what could hurt someone's feelings because they can read minds and hearts without fail.

yep, i was right. generalizing like that would sound stupid.

It wouldn't be a stereotype if it wasn't true. Now go opress a minority or something whitey ;).

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

What is funny is that I could say the same for the one isfp I know - right wing nut AND bleeding heart, but it would still just be the one person doing labeling (me). Hmm... I imagine other people would agree with me on the isfp in question, though.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What is funny is that I could say the same for the one isfp I know - right wing nut AND bleeding heart, but it would still just be the one person doing labeling (me). Hmm... I imagine other people would agree with me on the isfp in question, though.

Well, I read one ISFP description, and sorry I don't have a link, because I can't remember which of the many I read that it was, but it said that we have an amazing ability to appear to be whatever someone wants us to be. I guess because in a lot of ways we're so easy-going and flexible, that we can almost be molded into something we're not in the eyes of the beholder. I have seen this happen online in political debates where I take each issue as it comes, but have often been turned into a strawman by someone who doesn't agree with one or more of my opinions because apparently I so easily turn into one in people's views.

Hopefully that made some shred of sense, I felt like I was getting confused just typing that. ;)

sassafrassquatch

MBTI Type
INTJ
STFU you freaking hippy and get out of here. Just kidding, but check it out, I think you would agree that this forum is mainly the poster child for right wing, not a perspective.

Are you saying that MBTICentral is very right wing? Because this is about the leftiest group of people I've ever encountered.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Are you saying that MBTICentral is very right wing? Because this is about the leftiest group of people I've ever encountered.

I think he's talking about the forum he gave the link to in the first post.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP

And that is why Ni is useless. Just kidding, no I was reffering to the forum in the link in the OP. Just out of curiousity, are you a red diaper doper baby commie scum, or are you a right wing crazy neo-con freeper, or a ron paul supporting, but won't get off your lazy ass to vote for him type of guy/gal.

This is all a joke, but really, where do you find yourself leaning towards?