• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

FamousType.com?

Usehername

On a mission
Does anyone have any experience with this?

It costs $9.99; I am THINKING about paying it. (I read their sample description of Introverted iNtuition and it was well done... mostly I want it for the "how to type other people" stuff.

But, really, you'd think I could find this all on the internet.

I've tried, though. I really think I've bottomed out on the internet for free MBTI stuff. I want more!!! (And yes, I have Please Understand Me II)

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
Does anyone have any experience with this?

It costs $9.99; I am THINKING about paying it. (I read their sample description of Introverted iNtuition and it was well done... mostly I want it for the "how to type other people" stuff.

But, really, you'd think I could find this all on the internet.

I've tried, though. I really think I've bottomed out on the internet for free MBTI stuff. I want more!!! (And yes, I have Please Understand Me II)

Jeez....all I can think is "Why didn't I think of that first!?"

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Think of what first? Did you purchase it?

Using my newly acquired INTP decoder, I think rivercrow believes you to be a sucker. INTPs are usually not very nice (or clear) about that kind of thing. :(

Edit: For the record, I don't think you're a sucker just for considering it. Actually paying I would perceive (or is that judge?) to be on the optimistic side. :)

Usehername

On a mission
Aahhh.

I'm considering it because I have an overpowering hunger to devour more information. I've sucked the internet dry.

I highly doubt I'll end up getting it; hopefully I can just wait until I go into the city to check out a library book or something.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
You could start a thread about what books (and web sites, on the off chance that you missed something) people have learned the most about type and typing from? :)

deleted
I think rivercow is implying that he wishes he thought of the idea of suckering others to pay him for redundant crap. Yeah, right?