• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Stress Heads - MBTI Type

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These are fun

INTJstresshead.jpg

INFJstresshead.jpg

INTPstresshead.jpg

INFPstresshead.jpg

ENFPstresshead.jpg

ENTPstresshead.jpg

Stress Heads

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
are these the things that cause stress, or how these types behave when under stress?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha I had a visceral reaction reading the ENFP ones.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I believe they are things that cause stress

all of them have potential to bring me stress but the intp stressors tend be my major stressors though I could find ones from every poster and say yeah that's me. but intp stress tends be me. and I can see why people would say INFP, but if I really think about it and figure out why I'm upset about a situation it conincides more with the INTP than the INFP.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah, i agree with the ENFP ones - especially the micromanaging, DETAILS, cutting down my creativity... the thing that is missing though is stuff like disharmony at work, or being overly aggressive - well, some of the things that are also in the INFP description. or maybe I'm not an ENFP :shrug:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Forced to make decisions before ready"

/throws up

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
The INFP ones got my blood going...

A lot of the elements of these are pretty stress inducing for me.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Whoa. The MBTI Type Heads would make good avatars

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I identified most with the INTJ, INTP, and ISTP stressors. Somewhat less with ESTP, ENTP, INFJ and ENTJ.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

:shrug: "Constant changes", "challenging my bottom line approach", and "disregarding my established rules and regulations" don't always bother me that much. I think it depends on whether I am confident that I can quickly and easily nip those problems in the bud.

Overall I think the reason why I didn't have a visceral reaction to it, is that most of them (except "lack of control") feel very small in the moment, but build up relatively quickly.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJstresshead.jpg

These are all caused by lack of control lol.

:whistling: If things just went my way, the other things wouldn't happen. bahaha

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFPstresshead.jpg

Hot dang. This ESFP thing is strangely working out... I relate to ISFP and all but I feel like I can "deal" more with those stressors moreso than the ESFP ones. The whole routine thing is basically why I've had such a hard time with school, and I really do hate it when people analyze endlessly and can't just do something. I do hate when I feel like what I'm doing has no purpose, I'm a really purposeful person. A lot of work is really uninteresting for me as a result of that. All in all, really strangely spot on.

á´…eparted

passages
Yeah my response overall is :shrug:. I mean, these do apply, but I don't seem to have that strong of a reaction to them other than unexpected changes and harmony is disrupted (anything that disrupts harmony, and it can be as simple as someone walking in a room and meerly existing can make me just go *HUFF HUFF HUFF* GRRR). I think a lot of it has to do with that I can get/work around these easily or very easily manage them so it isn't an issue. Excessive criticism used to bother me a lot when I was younger and I couldn't handle it. Now I take it just fine, and if it does hurt I do mental gymnastics and it will go away.

The one that REALLY gets to me is listed on ESTJ and ESFJ which is "disregarding my rules and regulations" which I suppose falls under disrupting harmony. The two here that don't apply at all are not having time for brainstorming (I can improvise on that easily) and seclusion.

ENFJstresshead.jpg

á´…eparted

passages
Hot dang. This ESFP thing is strangely working out... I relate to ISFP and all but I feel like I can "deal" more with those stressors moreso than the ESFP ones. The whole routine thing is basically why I've had such a hard time with school, and I really do hate it when people analyze endlessly and can't just do something. I do hate when I feel like what I'm doing has no purpose, I'm a really purposeful person. A lot of work is really uninteresting for me as a result of that. All in all, really strangely spot on.

Haha, out of all of them this one is the most unlike me. In fact most of these things I actually like and am the complete opposite of :laugh:.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Haha, I like these. Pretty accurate for me at least. And cute graphics.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJstresshead.jpg

These are all caused by lack of control lol.

:whistling: If things just went my way, the other things wouldn't happen. bahaha
:laugh: I had almost this exact thought, reading mine!