• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Stress Heads - MBTI Type

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The ENTP colors irritated me.
Oh my God I just noticed this. Purple on.. purple. The content of that image pisses me off, so I must be ENTP.

But what's the personality type that gets stress-headed by godawful unreadable color schemes? All of them?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Love these. I'll need a few of these for work, most of the S types

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I really related to both the INTJ and he INFJ ones.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL INFP metrics :D

Even when I am not an INFP, metrics actually are one of my stress area along with numbers, graphs and geometry.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They forgot "rules" for the ESTP one :mellow:

Honestly seeing that word gets me going :cry:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Almost all of the INFP stressors line up unsettlingly well (especially "being rushed" :dry:), the only ones that don't fit are disharmony(that sounds more like a Fe stressor if it's referring to disharmony outside the self/harmony over the self's feelings, etc...) and making decisions as I've never found either of those to be particularly stressful.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I relate to the INFJ one, except I tend to adapt well to DISORDER - and don't mind if my 'ideas are met with criticism.' When I was a lot younger, it was easy to feel personally attacked if my ideas were criticized, but now, as long as the person isn't insulting me directly, I don't care. Debate can be productive. Even if they are attempting to insult me, unless I trusted them with my feelings to begin with, then it doesn't cause me distress.

"Not being appreciated for making a difference" - don't really care. If I do something, I'm doing it for the actual outcome, not the praise.