• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Facilitating an intro to MBTI when all group members are F?

mpjp

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hi there,

Any ideas on an exercise I can run to demonstrate differneces in T's and F's - when all the group have identified as F's in the self assessments?

Never had this dilemna before!!

Thanks in advance,
mpjp

Werebudgie

I want my account deleted
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hi there,

Any ideas on an exercise I can run to demonstrate differneces in T's and F's - when all the group have identified as F's in the self assessments?

Never had this dilemna before!!

Thanks in advance,
mpjp

More idea than full fledged suggestion, but:

Use yourself and/or some obviously T writing as a foil - present one or more arguments that uses logic as a way to judge something, then have them in pairs or groups figuring out how they would judge that same thing in a way that's most natural to them. Reconvene and compare notes, and use the material to draw out differences in using logic versus using values to judge.

You could actually then use the same material - from the pairs or groups - to look at differences between Fi and Fe as judging functions.

Note: I say this as someone with experience facilitating hands-on learning in groups .... but zero experience doing so with MBTI stuff. So I don't know if the above idea is practical for what you do.