• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do INFP love Peter Pan/The Little Prince more than the average human?

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fine line. Don't want to take their books away, but they shouldn't be let down so hard…

Yeah, that's true. Still, I wonder if the world could be a better place if more people were childlike at heart...

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, that's true. Still, I wonder if the world could be a better place if more people were childlike at heart...

A high idea that may never be achieved in our lifetime.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah - I suppose. :(

You can make your own little piece of the world like that if you work at it, and talk with a handful of other people who share that goal. Pool enough money together, and you can create a tiny oasis in your town or neighborhood of unconditional love. The team is vital, though. Do you have many friends?

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Peter Pan was OK. I liked it, but I wasn't any more of a fan than the average kid. :shrug: And I've never read The Little Prince.

Pure escapism wasn't enough to really capture my imagination. I like dark and twister stuff or offbeat humour - that and kiddie detective novels.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can make your own little piece of the world like that if you work at it, and talk with a handful of other people who share that goal. Pool enough money together, and you can create a tiny oasis in your town or neighborhood of unconditional love. The team is vital, though. Do you have many friends?

Okay :D

Hmm... well, there are many people whom I'm friendly with, but very few friends whom I trust.

yeghor

Peter pan feels like xSFP whereas Little prince feels like INFP. Peter pan irritates me a bit whereas I want little prince to be happy and fare well.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay :D

Hmm... well, there are many people whom I'm friendly with, but very few friends whom I trust.

Team up with your close friends, especially. They will be your most powerful allies in making your dreams come true.

- - - Updated - - -

Peter pan feels like xSFP whereas Little prince feels like INFP. Peter pan irritates me a bit whereas I want little prince to be happy and fare well.

Peter Pan is an SP in an NF world (neverland).

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think The Little Prince is sugary and I don't think it's escapist in the same way that Peter Pan could be considered escapist. In fact, I think The Little Prince has a healthy dose of cynicism and truth to it. I think that escaping or living through stories is different than finding catharsis or expanding your world view through them.

I read Peter Pan as a kid and liked it but I was never overly fond of it and it didn't stick with me. I loved The Little Prince though. It excited me and made me sad.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think The Little Prince is sugary and I don't think it's escapist in the same way that Peter Pan could be considered escapist. In fact, I think The Little Prince has a healthy dose of cynicism and truth to it. I think that escaping or living through stories is different than finding catharsis or expanding your world view through them.

I read Peter Pan as a kid and liked it but I was never overly fond of it and it didn't stick with me. I loved The Little Prince though. It excited me and made me sad.

I never heard of Little Prince.

gromit

likes this
WOW I'm amazed this thread got so many replies!

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The best part of Peter Pan was undoubtedly when he unknowingly killed his father and wed his own mother.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

;) Thank you. What I said is true, though. Big things start small.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The best part of Peter Pan was undoubtedly when he unknowingly killed his father and wed his own mother.

:shock: I don't remember reading that part in Peter and the Shadow Thieves.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Haha thanks :D :hug: