• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Big Five moving closer to the MBTI

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This test is really good, I like it!

Compared to the general population, you are:

Extremely high on Openness.
Below average on Conscientiousness.
Above average on Extroversion.
Above average on Agreeableness.
Above average on Neuroticism

I am most likely like Nicolas Cage :D

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Big Five Movie Star Test

You are the most like:

Jesse Eisenberg
jesse-eisenberg.jpg
11r4unt.png

"[I don't want to] do stupid movies, because you end up having to talk to people who like stupid movies. ... If you look at the movies that come out, most of them are bad [and] frankly [good movies] don't seem to exist."

• Above average on Openness.
  • Above average on Conscientiousness.
  • Low on Extroversion.
  • Below average on Agreeableness.
  • Extremely high on Neuroticism.

According to scientific data compiled by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Porter, your scores indicate that you are:

• Withdrawn, reserved, and introverted.
  • Argumentative, analytical, and hard-headed.
  • Critical, someone who gets even when wronged.
  • Tense, concerned, worrisome.
  • Anxious, suspicious.

According to studies done by the Ph.D.s John R. Hibbing, Kevin B. Smith, John R. Alford, Jonathan Haidt, Ravi Iyer, Spassena Koleva, Jesse Graham, and Peter Ditto, your scores indicate that you are:

• Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for this study to be able to say anything about you.

According to a scientific study done by the Ph.D.s Gokul Chittaranjan, Jan Blom, and Daniel Gatica-Perez, your scores indicate that if you own a smartphone you are:

• Less likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.
  • Likely to feel that a lot of the calls you receive on your phone are "unwanted."
  • Likely to spend more time emailing (as opposed to calling) from your smartphone than the average person.

wolfy

awsm
You are the most like:

Sean Connery

Below average on Openness.
Average on Conscientiousness.
Below average on Agreeableness.
Average on Neuroticism.

So grumpy.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extremely high on Openness.
Low on Conscientiousness.
Above average on Agreeableness.
Below average on Neuroticism.

I'm most like Mia Wasikowska

"Everybody has a conflict with themselves. You do have a dark and a light side. There have definitely been times when I have that awful feeling that I'm balancing two people. ... Although I'm not particularly troubled myself, I do have a lot of empathy for troubled characters."

Eccentric, sensitive, and individualistic.
Open, tolerant, and flexible.
Creative, imaginative, and curious.
Complex, nuanced, and open-minded.
Someone with a strong desire for novelty and diversity.
Likely to use fewer pauses in your speech than the average person.
Spontaneous, impulsive, and quick to improvise.
Adaptive, flexible, good at thinking on your feet.
Likely to use more hand movements and gesticulations in a conversation than the average person.
Expressive.
Active, assertive, energetic.
Trustworthy, faithful, and loyal.
Appreciative, forgiving, and kind.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Test must be broken; I got Ben Affleck.

Results:

Average on Openness.
Average on Extroversion.
Below average on Agreeableness.

According to scientific data compiled by the Ph.D.s Dana R. Carney, John T. Jost, Samuel D. Gosling, and Jeff Porter, your scores indicate that you are:

Carefree, unconstricted, and untroubled.
Yes.

According to studies done by the Ph.D.s John R. Hibbing, Kevin B. Smith, John R. Alford, Jonathan Haidt, Ravi Iyer, Spassena Koleva, Jesse Graham, and Peter Ditto, your scores indicate that you are:

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for this study to be able to say anything about you.
2integrated4you

According to a scientific study done by the Ph.D.s Gokul Chittaranjan, Jan Blom, and Daniel Gatica-Perez, your scores indicate that if you own a smartphone you are:

Likely to receive more text messages on your phone than the average person.
Fuck no, lol.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Big Five Movie Star Test
You are the most like:

Ben Affleck

"I'm going to be the President of the United States. You know why? You think you can get chicks by being in the movies? You can really get chicks by being the President."
Share On Facebook

Above average on Openness.
Low on Conscientiousness.
Average on Extroversion.
Average on Agreeableness.

Likely to use more hand movements and gesticulations in a conversation than the average person.

More likely than the average person to have furnished your home in a way that other people regard as 'stylish' or 'distinctive'.
Less likely than the average person to have organized the books and records in your home into some orderly system.
Likely to appreciate more genres of music than the average person.
More likely than the average person to own books about travel (e.g. 'Lonely Planet', 'Rough Guide', and the like).
More likely to have art supplies (e.g. canvas and paint) in your home than the average person.
More likely than the average person to keep old plane and movie tickets as memorabilia.

Likely to use longer words, and more long words, in your text messages than the average person.
Likely to spend less time texting than the average person.
More likely to use entertainment apps (like games, audio, and video) on your smartphone than the average person.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...Jimmy Kimmel's into that.
:D

I don't look like him at all, tho. [MENTION=9627]RobertCalifornia[/MENTION]'s Se must've failed him when he saw my picture.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mia Wasikowska

"Everybody has a conflict with themselves. You do have a dark and a light side. There have definitely been times when I have that awful feeling that I'm balancing two people. ... Although I'm not particularly troubled myself, I do have a lot of empathy for troubled characters."

Low on Extroversion.
High on Agreeableness.
Average on Neuroticism.

Withdrawn, reserved, and introverted.
Trustworthy, faithful, and loyal.
Appreciative, forgiving, and kind.

More likely than the average person to have furnished your home in a way that other people regard as 'stylish' or 'distinctive'.
Less likely than the average person to have organized the books and records in your home into some orderly system.
Likely to appreciate more genres of music than the average person.
More likely than the average person to own books about travel (e.g. 'Lonely Planet', 'Rough Guide', and the like).
More likely to have art supplies (e.g. canvas and paint) in your home than the average person.
More likely than the average person to keep old plane and movie tickets as memorabilia.

Likely to use longer words, and more long words, in your text messages than the average person.
Less likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.
More likely to use entertainment apps (like games, audio, and video) on your smartphone than the average person.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was most like Daniel Day-Lewis, but the page hung up on loading and when I clicked the refresh button, it took me to the beginning of the quiz.
It said

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for this study to be able to say anything about you.

...if anyone else got Daniel Day-Lewis, let me know so I can see my results...

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Emma Watson

•Above average on Openness.
•High on Conscientiousness.
•Average on Extroversion.
•Below average on Agreeableness.
•Below average on Neuroticism.

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I got that girl you like, did you take this?

Last edited:

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are the most like:

Cate Blanchett

"Things present themselves to you, and it's how you choose to deal with them that reveals who you are. We all say a lot of things about who we are and how we think. But in the end it's your actions, how you respond to circumstance that reveals your character."

Average on Conscientiousness.
Low on Extroversion.
Above average on Neuroticism.

Withdrawn, reserved, and introverted.

Less likely to use internet apps on your smartphone than the average person.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
This was very accurate:

Above average on Conscientiousness.
Average on Neuroticism.

Definite, persistent, and tenacious.
Reliable, responsible, orderly, and organized.
Someone who doesn't give up easily.
Likely to maintain more seconds of eye contact in a conversation than the average person.
Likely to use fewer hand movements and gesticulations in a conversation than the average person.

More likely to use productivity apps like (MS Office) on your smartphone than the average person.
Less likely to use entertainment apps (like games, audio, and video) on your smartphone than the average person.