• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne-Doms Struggle With Si Inferior...WTH?!

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder if I could get an ISTJ for an exchange transfusion?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:pedantic:

I don't have the issue with prioritizing, but I do have a kind of nervous/repetitive tic sometimes where I keep going over the same thing to make sure it's perfect. Like reading the same word over and over again until it "looks right" in the scan of my vision.

/butting in

Hi Cimarron. I enjoyed your post. Wish it was longer. Can you please offer your insight as an ISTJ? I find it interesting, since we have the same but completely reversed functions. :)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi Cimarron. I enjoyed your post. Wish it was longer. Can you please offer your insight as an ISTJ? I find it interesting, since we have the same but completely reversed functions. :)
Mmm sure, what did you want to talk about? :unsure:

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mmm sure, what did you want to talk about? :unsure:

well, i was wondering of it is like to be an Si-dom with Ne as inferior. that is, the opposite from my functions. because that might help me/us understand how the two functions work when they are dominant versus when they are weak. ....well, just start and we'll see :)