• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Kiersey] Somotype and Kiersey Type Relationship

What Somotype and Temperament Are You

• I'm an NT Endormorph

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an NT Mesomporph

• I'm an NF Endomorph

• I'm an SJ Ectomorph

• I'm an SJ Endomorph

• I'm an SJ Mesomorph

• I'm an SP Ectomorph

• I'm an SP Endomorph

• I'm an SP Mesomorph

• Total voters

deleted
For those who may not know, I recognized one important difference between Keirsey and MBTI. MBTI follows Jung's differentiation of the Feeling-based type, while Keirsey temperaments have NFs based around people, ethics and values. There's a definite difference. Keirsey's Idealists are people-oriented, helping individuals who require being around others, where as a Jungian "Feeling type" doesn't need to care about people, they just need to be obviously more passionate and reliant on feelings than they are rational and calculating.

Anyway, I'm NT and Ectomorph.