• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

N vs S

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I need help, if anyone's willing!
Can I have some ggod explaination of Ne, Se, Ni and Si? I don't think I really understand it and I'm debating with myself about my type.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
it would be easier if you said what you already know.
most likely there are only a few key pieces missing from a largely completed mental puzzle.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll get back to you. I need time to type it up

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'll get back to you. I need time to type it up

Thank you!

it would be easier if you said what you already know.
most likely there are only a few key pieces missing from a largely completed mental puzzle.

Well, this is what I know:

Ne- very open, gets excited by ideas.
Si- very routine-like, knows what has worked before and is willing to continue to do so.
Ni- its intuation comes from within. Sees patterns that others may not see. Kind of psychic? haha
Se- in the moment, in the now. People who likes extreme sports probaby use Se.

Lame, I know. It's all in general.

Alea_iacta_est

Ni - implications
Ne - parallels
Se - instincts (or realities)
Si - experiences

Ni - If this quality is true, then these qualities are implied.
Ne - This quality is just like this other, different quality.
Se - This quality naturally leads to this other quality (instinctual, pursuing qualities to find other qualities).
Si - This quality reminds me of this other quality I remember.

Ni is also subjective with its implications, meaning that its perceptions are based on the qualities of the subject (you) rather than the object.
Ne is also objective with its parallels, meaning that its perceptions are based on the qualities of the objects rather than the subject.
Se is also objective with its instincts and realities, meaning that its perceptions are based on the qualities of the objects rather than the subject.
Si is also subjective with its experiences, meaning that its perceptions are based on the qualities of the subject rather than the object.

Thus, Pe is the detachment of the self and the self's contents (understandings, experiences, knowledge, etc.) from the objects which are being studied. The perception is independent of the attitudes of the subject.

Pi is the attachment of the self and the self's contents to the information received that is being studied. The perception is dependent on the attitudes of the subject.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's a quick lil shortcut I like:

tumblr_mylpzhueMf1to7t7yo2_500.png

tumblr_mylpzhueMf1to7t7yo3_1280.png