• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFJ females

RiftsWRX

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
If you've done the research on Enneagram types, do you find your self relating to a specific type? Like a type 3 (achiever)?

Also, what do you tend to do in relationships? What are you looking for in a partner? How do you handle your innate need to recharge and withdraw? Do you ever find it causes anxiety with your partner (if they are extroverted?).

Any have stories where they found themselves in enmeshed or co-dependent relationships? What was the balance? How did you come through the other side of it?

I'd really like to understand just what makes you tick, and what drives your own compulsions and fears.

Thanks!

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you've done the research on Enneagram types, do you find your self relating to a specific type? Like a type 3 (achiever)?

Also, what do you tend to do in relationships? What are you looking for in a partner? How do you handle your innate need to recharge and withdraw? Do you ever find it causes anxiety with your partner (if they are extroverted?).

Any have stories where they found themselves in enmeshed or co-dependent relationships? What was the balance? How did you come through the other side of it?

I'd really like to understand just what makes you tick, and what drives your own compulsions and fears.

Thanks!

Hmm. I do find myself attracted to certain Enneagram types, but I honestly can't remember which ones they are. Pretty sure it's the driven, achiever, "want to be the leader" types. In relationships, I am looking for a partner. I'm not really the casual relationship type. My experience with extroverts (and even some introverts) is that they do have a bit of a problem with my need to recharge alone. Maybe with the introverts, we need at different times. I have been in a co-dependent relationship before and the co-dependency doesn't bother me. It's only a bother if you're not compatible with your life values. Then that can end in disaster. I think it's always a good idea to have a "life outside of your relationship". Having friends and doing activities outside of those you do with your partner helps with easing some of the co-dependency issues.

I hope this helps some and welcome. :)