• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you use MBTI professionally?

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Are you a psychologist or social worker who uses MBTI in your profession? Are you a fortune teller or online psychic who uses MBTI or enneagram to "predict" people's futures?

Regardless of what you do, do you use MBTI to help you do your job better? I'd like to hear your experiences. Thanks.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think the MBTI is a great, albeit simple, tool to understand personal differences. It has the potential to teach you to value the point of views of people, however different they are from yours. I use(d) it in my work to communicate more effectively with others and appreciate each people's respective strengths. It really helped me in choosing the right people to collaborate with (i.e. such as those that would compensate my weaknesses).

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Type theory, not the MBTI itself, is what I find useful in my work--helping teachers understand student needs, helping teams in conflict learn to work together productively, helping parents and teens communicate and develop plans for the future, and so on.

The more you know about type theory the more you understand that it's an incredibly deep well that can be drawn upon for a myriad of purposes.