• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Why are IxxPs so common?

yeghor

There seems to be an overabundance of IxxPs (as well as ExxPs) in this forum...?

What's the reason for that?

Are they so common IRL as well? If yes, what kind of social dynamics are causing people to become IxxPs?

R

Riva

what kind of social dynamics are causing people to become IxxPs?

I thought environment/social dynamics influences the enneagram type and I believe it is fairly established that enneagram is a result of it.

However the MBTI type I am not sure.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Introverts seem to love the interwebs. A sizable good chunk of those interwebs loving introvert P types seem to enjoy self-seeking. Extraverts are too busy organizing social gatherings and gossiping with coworkers or running for political office.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There seems to be an overabundance of IxxPs (as well as ExxPs) in this forum...?

What's the reason for that?

Are they so common IRL as well? If yes, what kind of social dynamics are causing people to become IxxPs?

Introverts love the internet. Also in the world there is an abundance of E types. I've read somewhere that E types make up ~70-75% of the world with introverts being taken out of the rest of that. I would say the number is more like 60% E types from my personal experience though.