• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] In general what type(s) are you most likely to butt heads with upon meeting them?

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
N/A
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't get along well with most E types, maybe it's just the way they have always treated me, tried to make me an E...

I find Sensors funny to talk to but can never really hold a conversation

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I am going to add another type actually, which kind of contradicts what i said before: unhealthy INFJs.

To elaborate: I am talking about some of the INFJs who you encounter on the internet, on some sites over half of them would fall into the category of "unhealthy" IMO though it isn't that bad here. There are some really nice, warm and well rounded INFJs who I have met on and especially offline, who have none of the problems I'm mentioning. But on every typology related site I've been on, I have seen INFJs who have shown Stasi tendencies, trying to expose people as "fakes" for not following the party line, or INFJs holding hardcore leftist views which as a guy is seriously off-putting (though INFPs are even worse in this respect).

Has anyone else noticed this? It's not that I dislike the type itself, I actually thought I might be an INFJ for a while (due to my Ennegram, and some other factors), but the internet seems to bring out the worst in people...

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
N/A
Instinctual Variant
sp
I am going to add another type actually, which kind of contradicts what i said before: unhealthy INFJs.

To elaborate: I am talking about some of the INFJs who you encounter on the internet, on some sites over half of them would fall into the category of "unhealthy" IMO though it isn't that bad here. There are some really nice, warm and well rounded INFJs who I have met on and especially offline, who have none of the problems I'm mentioning. But on every typology related site I've been on, I have seen INFJs who have shown Stasi tendencies, trying to expose people as "fakes" for not following the party line, or INFJs holding hardcore leftist views which as a guy is seriously off-putting (though INFPs are even worse in this respect).

Has anyone else noticed this? It's not that I dislike the type itself, I actually thought I might be an INFJ for a while (due to my Ennegram, and some other factors), but the internet seems to bring out the worst in people...

I'm just hoping I don't fall into category, btu I have noticed this a little bit