• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ni] Can You Tell Me How You Explain Your Ni Perceptions?

yeghor

Yea, that's my issue. How do Ni doms convey their ideas to people in a clear way?

Do I just need to be around more people that "get me" ? lol

Analogies and metaphors that simplify and portray the underlying principle and\or pattern... in a way that the present company\audience can identify with it based on their existing knowledge...

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Analogies and metaphors that simplify and portray the underlying principle and\or pattern... in a way that the present company\audience can identify with it based on their existing knowledge...

Hmm.

I don't know how well I am at analogies. I will have to practice with them I guess.

I watched the vid. Thank you for that! :)

rav3n

It's not a matter of go with or ignore it. Fact check it with Te. That's your comfort level.