• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] What if you have no love language (receiving)?

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
I hate being touched, I don't trust anyone's comments or "compliments," I like to be left alone, I don't need anyone getting me anything and I hate surprises, and I see acts of service, like my own, as natural completions of responsibility/business transactions.

L

LadyLazarus

Haha this sounds just like my ISTJ little sister.:laugh: It's kind of scary actually.

In regards to your actual post; love languages seem very restrictive and since there's only 5 of them, I believe it's very possible for an individual not to have any of the 5. I think you either have not found your love language yet, or your love language is just not one of the 5.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
What benefit would a relationship be to you?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
There's always prostitutes I guess

Rampant

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well aren't you just a peach.

For every brick removed from the wall of stereotypes, another is replaced.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Oh, who said anything about relationship? :alttongue:
Well, if someone hates being touched and wants to be left alone sex probably wouldn't be particularly pleasurable. I mean, I'm not an expert or anything, but . . .