• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Voice tone and cognitive functions

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a very, very typical Fi voice. I don't really relate to either the Ne or Se voice descriptions. The Te voice sounds right for when I'm irritated or stressed out.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just found it:

don1.jpg

What do you think?

I don't have a quick shifting voice.

I have a deep voice, with hard tones more like Te. And can seem critical for some people who don't like analysing too much.

Rather Te/Ti.:headphne:

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If I yell, my voice cracks a bunch and gets super deep. In normal conversation, it can either be raspy and high-ish or flat and steady, almost kind of annoyed-sounding. I can't really talk quietly or whisper. So, I think maybe Te, Se, or Ni?

Raffaella

bon vivant
Vocaroo | Voice message

Here it is ! Enjoy my french tone (morning voice) :whistling:

Your accent was not an obstacle (I like it) however I think since you weren't speaking in your first language, it took you longer to choose the right word and therefore influenced the analyzation. Funnily, your voice sounded more Ne when you switched to french. I think you should do it in french, but that's just me.

This reminds me of the lipton tea ads in magazines that tests your concentration by asking you to read out the colour of the word not the actual word (like this).

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Funnily, your voice sounded more Ne when you switched to french. I think you should do it in french, but that's just me.

Can you tell me why it sounds more Ne in french ? Le naturel revient toujours au galop ! :charge:

Maybe I'll do it in french, but to tell you the truth I'd be much more in the move if others do so (in their own language).

Raffaella

bon vivant
Can you tell me why it sounds more Ne in french ? Le naturel revient toujours au galop ! :charge:

Maybe I'll do it in french, but to tell you the truth I'd be much more in the move if others do so (in their own language).

No, I listened to it again carefully and I take it back. You definitely don't sound Te (you're not monotonous) and your voice tone does change rapidly making you sound more excitable.

Fair enough :)