• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your ideal function stack?

L

LadyLazarus

Obviously, most of us are not perfectly shaped square assholes(no offence to those who are, I'm sure the bureaucrats love you babushka), so we may not fit perfectly into the box of our type's prescribed function stack.So what would be your ideal function stack? Fuck it being impossible within the system, what do you feel you use?

Watch, watch I'm going to get at least one asshole saying "Oh we have access to all the functions, so this is stupid!". First, I'm not talking about shadow functions or whatever, I'm talking strictly about our main processes, second, please continue to walk forward until you fall off the edge of the planet(using this model as reference/a map: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mP5bM7FX9...AAV8/2hHymhrk74s/s1600/theworldisflat_pic.jpg).

Anyway, my ideal function stack would go like this: Fi Se Ne Te

Fi- Duh, I'm Fi as fuck.
Se- I'm the worst Se user ever, but yes I still use it a lot. I feel like I got all of the bad things and none of the good things from Se.:dry:
Ne- I actually think I have better use of Ne than Ni. It's a really weak/surface level, crappy, primitive form, but what do you want from my 3rd function?
Te- Most of the time, fuck Te, just fuck it. I only use it when I'm mad or need to finish a 10 page essay the night before it's due.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want em allll!

:burns:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I tend to use the Te and Se styles the least, I'll say that. They are very conscious choices for me, usually when my preferred approaches have failed or are highly inefficient for the task. I have a very difficult time focusing on the raw details and my mind constantly keeps jumping back to the relationships and ramifications of the data vs the data itself. (About the easiest I come is when playing driving or FPS shooter games and I'm only paying attention to data flow. I try to go into the woods sometimes and just watch things and experience the world without thinking about it, but it's very hard for me.)

I tend to ping-pong around with Ne and Ti; next are Si and Ni and Fe; then Fi; then Te and Se.

W

WALMART

Se

Se

Se

Ti

The rest are freak amalgamations of nature, and even Ti's pushin' it.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably something like:

Se > Ni > Te > Fi

I have a soft spot for Se and SP's. I'd have to balance my top 2 functions by developing my judging pretty early, but since I feel like my grip on my tert Te is decent at a relatively early age already, I don't think this would pose a problem.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Se>Te

I already have my ideal function stack. :cool:

Fi > Ni > Se > Te

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ne > Fi > Te > Si

I'm happy where I am. :shrug: So count me with senza and [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]. Although if I had to pick another stacking for myself it'd be Se > Fi > Te > Si. It's too fun to give up being Pe-dom. :D

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My actual function stack: Fi is ridiculously overactive, Ne and Si are about equal and fairly strong, Ni shows up every once in a while, Te sucks but it works if I push it hard enough, Se and Fe are challenging, Ti is practically nonexistent. No wonder I'm so lazy: both my Je functions are underdeveloped.

My ideal function stack: Ni>Te=Fi>Se

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I want more Ni, and Ti... and Te... probably some more Fe...

Damn, I'm a function hog.