• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IxTP + INFJ = INTJ (Dario Nardi Interviews "Remix")

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Devil wants Raptor to think of Himself as an IxTP and Rainbows for Her own Wish to make Her World-Visions reflect that of an INFJ!

I will Never make the same miscalculation of going for My own Mom's opinion of My type when the Devil spoke to Her on Raptor's type.

http://personalitycafe.com/infj-articles/11697-conversations-foreseer-developers-infjs.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-66348.html
http://www.bestfittype.com/16Types/ISTP.cfm
http://www.bestfittype.com/16Types/INTP.cfm

The quest for more knowledge, the meaning of life, the philosophical questions—my mind is always occupied, and what’s exciting is when I get to follow through with an insight and do something. I am an abstract future thinker, looking at things from different perspectives. I’m about the relationships and possibilities and enjoy anything with deeper meaning that leaves me wondering, with more questions to ask and things to untangle. Connecting for me means being able to intuitively ask questions of people to get them to go deeper into the things they are talking about.

I often feel I am missing something, that I have a perspective or viewpoint that isn’t widely shared and that I am decades ahead of my time, maybe more. It’s like being caught in a time warp.

I can link many thoughts and shoot off in multiple directions at once in an attempt to clarify and explain things really well or to try to represent the fullness of who I am and all the different things I can do and can't do. I like to design-not just implementation but the stuff before that. There is a goal, a theme, and I start from that and work through the specifics one by one, keeping the whole thing integrated as I go, until I come up with "the elegant solution."

I tend to be someone who looks at all the what-ifs, thinking way ahead with a vision of things and anticipating. I’m always interested in extending myself into areas I don’t do well in. I’m a good problem solver from that perspective. I like to go through anything I can think of before I act—the implications, what others have tried before and their effect, my options and their consequences, who to mobilize and in what time frame. I like coming up with new ideas about how to approach a situation until I find a solution that feels right. And I like to think that solution will be something that works for everyone. I experience problems as challenges, not as things that can’t be dealt with or accomplished. Challenges can always be dealt with.

Inside I am continually reworking an issue. I am constantly open to new directions, always tweaking and bringing in new information. I solve a problem by looking at all the angles, probably whatever side I need to. There is an answer, and I just need to get to the best way to figure it out-to meet my objectives and give it to people how it is without annoying anyone.

I am naturally organized, structured, and analytical. If a project enters my mind it immediately assumes the form of its pieces, its basic structure, and what order—first, next, last—it will take to get it done. This isn’t something I do, it happens instantaneously without effort. Issues are multifaceted and I try to think from different perspectives, not only my perspectives but others’ too. And I’ve found it’s good to gather as many facts as I can. Sometimes there is a piece that needs to be thrown out, or maybe it’s the seed of another project.

To work with difficult situations I become very logical and very analytical, and I look to see where things fit. I always watch and if there's a problem, I go back inside myself to see what may need to be done and how best to approach a situation. I like to find a technique.

I won’t do something if I feel I can’t do it well. I prefer trying something, then critique after the fact. I will integrate the experience and never make the same mistakes again. I am satisfied when things work well, and I like to improve people’s lives by reorganizing and introducing things in an understandable way that is explicit and clear and makes sense. Then someone else can come in and take over. I set very high standards for myself, and I believe it is possible to be competent at anything and everything I set my mind to.

The observational part of me is the ability to see when an opportunity exists and to actually act on it and make things a little bit better. I like to choose the timing for when it's appropriate to say or do something. I spend a lot of time considering scenarios before I make decisions. I'll usually go with a hunch, my intuition, what's the most likely cause. I do my best problem solving in my head away from whatever it is. I step back outside of things, think for a while, and make adjustments-could this be better than that, how do these react, and how does the whole system go together? I'm willing to do the upfront work, which makes it expedient because I never have to repeat it.

I keep myself very private; that’s a part of who I am. I keep people at arm’s length. They have to gain my trust and interest. People are curious about me, I think, but only the brave try to figure me out. I feel very serious, but some I meet I just like a lot, and I can be spontaneously playful. I have a sensitivity to people and can feel warm with them, although many perceive me as intimidating, aloof or annoyed, or incredibly calm and competent about everything. People say I ask them good questions, not to make the decision for them, but to help them think through things. I look for systems that will make things better, and I am very much a person who seeks fairness and equality. People are very important, and I want to help them develop the skills they need to get on in life, whatever that means for each one of them.

I am very knowledge and big picture oriented. I want to bring everything that can be known into understanding a problem or situation. We can end up leaping forward rapidly and building off of ideas, asking questions with an answer in mind but wanting to verify things and learn more. If I am knowledgeable in that area, I always have something to add, to help better understand the idea and add something new. Although sometimes, even when I know we agree, people feel like I am trying to challenge them, which is frustrating because I am just doing it out of excitement. I try to understand all the variables and possible influences and then apply as broad a range of information as I can bring to the problem, to impact why the problem exists.

There’s always something to occupy my mind or attention. I must be using my mind in a purposefully creative way, pushing the envelope with the most creatively challenging thing I can do, being the originator of a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist yet. It’s a complex world, and I believe we each should develop as complex an inner life as possible with the facility to react or initiate in a wide variety of ways. The more successful one is at actively developing all of that and having access to that, the better things can be. If something really interests me I have an incredible ability to stick with it—even though I have a larger perspective, I can be very focused and zero in on a point. I have always seen the world at many levels.

I respect most the person who is willing to come forth and be an individual-to make the world a better place, or make a difference in a person's life, where we reach each other's hearts.

Autonomy is important, to be respected for my own thoughts and feelings, ideas and creativity. I am turned off when people try to discredit my ideas or don’t listen before they even understand, or when people don’t try to do the best they can or fight against progress. And if the emotional piece is not well managed in my life, or not compartmentalized, work is very difficult. Chitchat is tedious. I don’t know what to say, and I figure the other person isn’t actually interested in me anyway.

I like whatever gets us to think beyond the box, where people can function better because they are not afraid to say things they really feel. I have a lot of imagination and by and large can amuse myself. I love independent projects and reading and writing. I do my best thinking alone, and I like getting out in nature, being alone to go inside and center myself. I have always been drawn to the spiritual. Everywhere, I see life in symbols. Symbols give me focus. Sometimes the connections and perceptions in my mind are so abstract there are no words to explain. A lot of times I just know something and can’t explain it—a premonition that’s hard to articulate. If it’s strong I usually say something or explore where it’s coming from, but I will keep it to myself if people don’t seem to understand. Informed decisions require lots of information and looking at a situation from as many different points of view as possible. I find it amusing, the absurdity in everyday situations.

Over time I have built a world-view, like constructing a map of the cosmos, and from this, essentially everything is understandable and anything is possible. All the things I’ve done, have been self-taught by picking up on or asking myself good, clear, penetrating questions to expose and articulate the hidden structures that underlie the experience of living.

Last edited:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just cant see you as a T type(or maybe, just maybe an INTJ with poorly developed Te and strong Fi cuz some tough shit in your life that has led you to lean on yout introverted side almost completely). Thinking function defines things, it tells you what something is.

As an example, could you define "Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism ~ The Systems Metaphysics of Hyperdimensional Design" for me, and tell me why you chose those words instead of something else? If you cant, then you fail completely at being a T type.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION] "Ultra" is something at advanced levels, and "revolutionary" just means that it turns things around, makes for more radical openness. Omniversalism means that it can integrate a lot of stuff together All over the Worlds of spectra. A systems metaphysics means that it moves a lot of parts expertly working on their own functionality with places above that of mundane restriction (there's a higher World that directs what Happens throughout the crystals of many colors). Hyperdimensional design is the process of building that transcends the laws of Earth and does Ni.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTP "Ultra" is something at advanced levels, and "revolutionary" just means that it turns things around, makes for more radical openness. Omniversalism means that it can integrate a lot of stuff together All over the Worlds of spectra. A systems metaphysics means that it moves a lot of parts expertly working on their own functionality with places above that of mundane restriction (there's a higher World that directs what Happens throughout the crystals of many colors). Hyperdimensional design is the process of building that transcends the laws of Earth and does Ni.

Now you used more undefined words on trying to define something, which means that you didnt actually define the original thing really.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Because it shows that his thinking is not directed and conscious, but comes through intuition and just pulls meaningless words from ARSCH.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Because it shows that his thinking is not directed and conscious, but comes through intuition and just pulls meaningless words from ARSCH.

Sounds like a Ni dom if there ever was one.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sounds like a Ni dom if there ever was one.

Sounds like undeveloped thinking imo and being a thinking type with undeveloped thinking is a failing thinking type