• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What a typical date looks like with each type

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP: I like to travel. That's my whole personality.

nope! wish i were better traveled, but that's definitely not a main topic with me.

it's more like, let's try a lot of topics until one or two stick. then...we hang out there there to see how deep it can go.

and yes, i'm enthusiastic. but not like the ENFJs i know. i like to let things kinda happen rather than directing them with whatever i'm excited about. i'll let my enthusiasm loose after the the initial 'getting to know you' stuff is established.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
INFJ: I'm a vegan and the illuminati exists. You can do anything you want to me by the way.

I'm not a vegan. I can not only eat meat. I can shoot it and show you how to skin it and clean it. I can tan the hide and make mocassins out of the skin...no joke. I have homemade ones. I do my own beadwork, too. I can trap and track, too. Apparently you've never dated a hillbilly INFJ.

I don't really care about the illuminati, except for using it when I write certain characters.

And you can't do anything you want to me. I know where every pressure point in your body is and I can kill you with my pinky finger if I don't like where you try to put yours. I am a professional knife fighter, have a second degree black sash in Bagauzhang, and will not hesitate to scoop your eyeballs out with my thumbs, so no...you can't do anything you want to me. Don't mistake an INFJs politeness for submissiveness or weakness. And above all, don't assume that one ever "needs" you.

I'm sorry that I'm grumpy. I just had an INFP for breakfast and I'm having a little indigestion. He didn't taste all that good. Kind of bland.

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ACTUALLY, as an INFJ, I usually go for the 10 lb. steak. I have a protein in some shape or form with EVERY meal. And the illuminati is a crock of shit. I believe that there is a "power" the controls everything, but Satan worshipers that make signs whenever they see each other? BS.

badger055

Permabanned
enfp needs more psychoanalysis

Ok

ENFP: I live in a sparkly magical world that looks like my little pony. In my world I already have an ideal version of what my relationships should look like. This is more of a casting call than a date.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok

ENFP: I live in a sparkly magical world that looks like my little pony. In my world I already have an ideal version of what my relationships should look like. This is more of a casting call than a date.

ouch.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ok

Hahahaha accurate though

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Must have been a 9. :D

LOL!

Might have been. I should've checked, but you know, he was a whiny little feller and I just got tired of listening, so the only EMPATHETIC thing to do was put him out of his misery. I'm sure he's in a much better place now:)

Doomkid

"ISFP: I like art, photography, writing, fashion, game of thrones, food. I have no marketable skills that actually make money so please make more money than me."

lol that was too good :D

fghw

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
INTP:
before the date- I should totally say X
during the date- :mellow::mellow::unsure::mellow:
after the date- I totally should have said X

MBTI Type
ENFP
The ISFP one was hilarious, I often have problems dating ISFPS because they're everywhere in my friend group. They get mad at me for being so goofy all the time; and call me delusional, (I mean of course they like it at times...they're my friends.. but I think it's like something to due with me taking a lot of attention unintentionally/sometimes intentionally (; ) But they're so delusional sometimes and are actually being serious, when in reality (I hate to admit it)...but I'm way more sentimental than that to actually believe what they're saying, I joke way too much in times of stress...but when I call them out on their theories the male ISFPS mostly get HEATED. Oh my god. We're also all 17-23 so we get into a lot of pointless hissy fits and heated arguments about nonsense topics, with ISFPS it's all mostly about music arguments, not to be stereotypical. I love em' can't date em' and it's hard not too...because a lot of ISFPS are very attractive and have this 'chill' relaxing vibe to them, which I strive for. :'( w/e

Schadenfreude

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP: I like to cosplay and I'm really weird and I don't even live in the same dimension as you. But I'm really kinky. Also I want to be a kindergarten teacher.

Oh good lord... the last two sentences, if paired together, would be quite disturbing... :cry:
lol

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think anime is corny as fuck. Maybe that's why nobody believes I'm an INFP.