• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Sensors: why the feck are you here?

L

LadyLazarus

Apparently we're not supposed to give a rat's ass about this typology crap because it's a colossal waste of time(admit it!) so why the feck are you here and how did you even find out about this stuff? Tell me your stories.

S

Stansmith

I was bashing my head against my keyboard and found my way here somehow.

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Apparently we're not supposed to give a rat's ass about this typology crap because it's a colossal waste of time(admit it!) so why the feck are you here and how did you even find out about this stuff? Tell me your stories.

I prefer this site for the wealth of research materials available to assist in personal introspection & the light hearted conversation with witty individuals such as yourself.

L

LadyLazarus

I prefer this site for the wealth of research materials available to assist in personal introspection & the light hearted conversation with witty individuals such as yourself.

Oh thank God an actual answer, bless you good sir/ma'am.:boohoo:

G

garbage

I'm glad that sensors are around, fighting the good fight. This board often needs some common sense bashed into its brain.

N circlejerks just aren't very fun :bored:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually find it rather useful in seeing how people tick.

Also, Intuitive chicks are cute when they're not driving me insane :wubbie:

wolfy

awsm
I was looking into type and did some cognitive test. I posted my results here in a thread and asked for some feedback. Then I started enjoying posting.

badger055

Permabanned
I use the information to advance and defeat my enemies in the real world. An ISTP can't resist a tactical advantage. Plus I like seeing intuitives squirm when they are told they are wrong.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I want to learn more about type 4 ISFJs but I don't think I've seen any here.