• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess what? Uncertain of my personality type(probably not the best english)

Rajko

Hey fellas, this is my first post here and honestly i have never had an own thread on forums, tho i feel this would be the best place for a first thread since im so interested in psychology and sadly a little bit too in myself. My phrasing is not the best but i will do what i can. Anyways this is my situation: i have taken the test several times and each time ive been tested as an enfp, )once esfp but ive ruled out that option). The problem is im so shy and anxious in social situations ( ca 60% of the time) except when im with like these certain people, at times though when im in good mood and generly high on life i become very very very ( i cant find enough verys) outgoing, witty , charmy and i have these amazing bursts of energy when i speak to people. These energy burst can dissapear very quickly as i beleive im very reactionional and sensitive and can switch mood after the slightest sign of despise from others. Sometimes i just dont care though.

Maybe these are problems of a shy extrovert or perhaps an infp? When im alone i tend do overanalize everything and get negative dark thoughts about myself and as ive started to self analize there is no stop. I also stutter so this is surely a big contribution to my withdrawn anxious form. I really hate when im withdrawn as i tend to hate the world and everyone who doesnt understand me, i also get insanely self absorbed, and judgmental of others as i earlier mentioned. I have felt negative since the time i became selfconcious which was around 18-19 years(feels late but perhaps it is good for u to know , im 21 now ) and im so much away from my ideal and pretty much sometimes true self. The true self who is outgoing and confdent, funny witty, with no obstacles in the world. I m always frightened of the negative moods i might get after my " highs" i just hate hate hate it.

I'm not very creative , my forum name is actually my true name haha. So basiaclly what im trying to find out is whether im an enfp on the wrong track in life or an infp( sorry infps but i wouldnt like this option) i dont know if i use Ne or Fi as dominant cuz if i use ne i have an overly developed Fi, could this be because i was so shy and lonely so i started to develop this function? Id say im egoistic and a bad listener even though i have an automatic feeling o nedding to give advice to people. They are genuin most of the times, not all the times though. If i write much more u wont be able to read so please ask questions i sill try to answer them, thanks!

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welcome to the forum.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey fellas, this is my first post here and honestly i have never had an own thread on forums, tho i feel this would be the best place for a first thread since im so interested in psychology and sadly a little bit too in myself. My phrasing is not the best but i will do what i can. Anyways this is my situation: i have taken the test several times and each time ive been tested as an enfp, )once esfp but ive ruled out that option). The problem is im so shy and anxious in social situations ( ca 60% of the time) except when im with like these certain people, at times though when im in good mood and generly high on life i become very very very ( i cant find enough verys) outgoing, witty , charmy and i have these amazing bursts of energy when i speak to people. These energy burst can dissapear very quickly as i beleive im very reactionional and sensitive and can switch mood after the slightest sign of despise from others. Sometimes i just dont care though.

Maybe these are problems of a shy extrovert or perhaps an infp? When im alone i tend do overanalize everything and get negative dark thoughts about myself and as ive started to self analize there is no stop. I also stutter so this is surely a big contribution to my withdrawn anxious form. I really hate when im withdrawn as i tend to hate the world and everyone who doesnt understand me, i also get insanely self absorbed, and judgmental of others as i earlier mentioned. I have felt negative since the time i became selfconcious which was around 18-19 years(feels late but perhaps it is good for u to know , im 21 now ) and im so much away from my ideal and pretty much sometimes true self. The true self who is outgoing and confdent, funny witty, with no obstacles in the world. I m always frightened of the negative moods i might get after my " highs" i just hate hate hate it.

I'm not very creative , my forum name is actually my true name haha. So basiaclly what im trying to find out is whether im an enfp on the wrong track in life or an infp( sorry infps but i wouldnt like this option) i dont know if i use Ne or Fi as dominant cuz if i use ne i have an overly developed Fi, could this be because i was so shy and lonely so i started to develop this function? Id say im egoistic and a bad listener even though i have an automatic feeling o nedding to give advice to people. They are genuin most of the times, not all the times though. If i write much more u wont be able to read so please ask questions i sill try to answer them, thanks!

Bipolar? Borderline?

If it's not as serious as any of those personality disorders then look into Enneagram too.

Rajko

hahha wheey hell no not borderline. i Believe those swings are more dramatic. HAHAH did i come off as that dark. waow. the biggest problem is the social anxiety really. Thats what makes me unsure, and its due to the stutter i have. I dont dare to show my real self to everyone. Though the real me is this silly guy who Always tries to be funny. where is the line between social anxiety and introversion? i Always want to speak, perhaps thats ego. i dont know. besides i can have like depression one day and the next if someting goes my way its gone.. sounds enfpish to me. the problem is though that i cant tell if im ne or fi dominant. im pretty sure i have fi and ne. I just dont know which i use more dominantly, since im kind of egoistical i Believe i have high fi.i i dont know. i must go outside of the house each day. otherwise i become restless, and kind of feels like my brain is going on to crash because of to many thoughts. As i then go out, and Everything goes socially smooth i feel great, but when the anxiety kicks in i can withdraw and introspect in an instant , which just builds up on the anxiety. I dont know how it is for infps, but i prefer to use my NE much more. Surely infps must do that aswell since fi is a pain in the ass. Btw i wont take the questionnaire. Thx