• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What types have you mistyped as?

L

LadyLazarus

So far I've mistyped as:
INTP
INFP
ISTP
eNFP

I don't know why I went through a phase where I thought I used Ti for some reason.:shrug:

Edit:Although, I've only ever identified as INFP and ISTP(which kind of makes sense since I'm actually an ISFP), the rest were just considerations.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP
INFP
ESTP
ESFP

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just ENFP, I'm not that complicated.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP

I considered INFJ, ISFP and even ENFJ as well as there were those who saw traits of those types in me (and I don't like to exclude any options :D), but never was completely convinced enough to actively change my type.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just ENFP, as for the enneagram 7w6

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
none types.

enneagram 2w3 so/sx before i knew anything about the enneagram really.

also, either my current tritype (749) is a mistype or my former one (729) is. jury's out still.

G

garbage

ahaha pretty much all of them

ENTJ, ENTP, ENFP, INFJ, and ENFJ have all been mistypes.

Enneagram's been more consistent. Some forum pegged me as a 3w4 which seemed legit, then I considered 6w5 for a while; and then I knocked some sense into myself and settled on 3w4. I've never cared much about instinctual variants, though, so those have been all over the place.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
INTP. ENFP. ISFP (I think those are ones i've changed my actual type in profile.) But INFP could be wrong. I just don't know anymore

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ, ENTP, ESTJ, ISFP...

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFP not as seriously, ESFP more seriously. 2w3 for a short period too.

Oh, and sx/so.

Last edited:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ long ago, INFJ. Also for a while thought I was 5w4, which is a joke.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP (first ever), ENFP (brief), INTJ, ISFP. Enneagram has been more just a question of wing. I used to claim 4w5, and it was well-supported by others, but I realized it just wasn't true. Tried 5w4 and 6w7 for about 5 seconds each in the past and then snapped out of it. Instinctual variant has been a lot more erratic, possibly because I didn't place as much importance on it and so was open to switching it up more lightly. Once I gave it a full-powered investigation, though, I arrived at my current. I think it's here to stay.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ, INFP, INFJ, INTJ and 9w1