• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Tips for developing Ne?

Andmed

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well, I'm a newbie in MBTI. But from what I've read about the theory of types, each individual must develop their auxiliar function in order to mature themselves. I'm a INTP and personally I do not think I have a very good Ne. I feel that takes over when I'm talking to others, and especially when I'm with someone I know. But besides that, I do not think I Use lots Ne. I guess it is due to having only 17. But it is better to start early. So experienced people from the forum, could someone explain what are some ways to exercise and develop healthily Ne?

Ne I know it's a perceiving function, so I guess it has to do with learning to absorb as much information as possible. But I'd like to meet specific development methods and how Ne could be uses to become more social.