• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What mbti type are you, and how would you prefer to learn?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP, I am a visual learner. As long as I can "see" the process, or be inspired to make connections. I quickly grasp concepts, problems, and solutions. The seeing doesn't have to be visual/physical in nature either.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
toss me a book and some shit to experiment with... tell me the stuff is mine so i don't have to be concerned if i fuck something up... then i can test things out, and read the book when i hit problems/questions... oh, and leave the room... if i need further help i can go find you... i hate having someone looking over my shoulder or explaining the obvious...

some knowledge is less physically applicable... in that case a book, some prep time, and someone to disagree with...

(intp)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP.

Usually visual. I learn well from watching a video and I love using Quizlet for studying. Reading I do good with, but a problem with me is that I read fast, so I always don't absorb big blobs of text. I love reading articles and slideshows online about random stuff though.

Audio is mixed. If I listen to a video or song I retain it well. Even though I'm quiet, group discussion is actually really useful. Lectures though, I get lost in the sauce. Kinesthetic is mixed too. In my head it's like being actually able to do the thing should be more useful than reading about it. Sometimes it is and I do fine, but I'm just terribly uncoordinated so I don't always do well. My major is hands on though-culinary arts, so like I'm good at coming up with recipes but not good with cutting things. Also, if you put those two together, it's a mess. Like if you demonstrate to me how to do something and then expect me to do it, I forget the first step.