User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

INTP, I am a visual learner. As long as I can "see" the process, or be inspired to make connections. I quickly grasp concepts, problems, and solutions. The seeing doesn't have to be visual/physical in nature either.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

toss me a book and some shit to experiment with... tell me the stuff is mine so i don't have to be concerned if i fuck something up... then i can test things out, and read the book when i hit problems/questions... oh, and leave the room... if i need further help i can go find you... i hate having someone looking over my shoulder or explaining the obvious...

some knowledge is less physically applicable... in that case a book, some prep time, and someone to disagree with...

(intp)
    "I will employ all of my cunning and my patience
    Then we will persevere
    I find I can get behind radical ideas and make them real
    You do what you want to do
    I cannot tell you how to feel"

β€œNothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.”
    -marie curie

Amethyst's Snowqueen Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

INFP.

Usually visual. I learn well from watching a video and I love using Quizlet for studying. Reading I do good with, but a problem with me is that I read fast, so I always don't absorb big blobs of text. I love reading articles and slideshows online about random stuff though.

Audio is mixed. If I listen to a video or song I retain it well. Even though I'm quiet, group discussion is actually really useful. Lectures though, I get lost in the sauce. Kinesthetic is mixed too. In my head it's like being actually able to do the thing should be more useful than reading about it. Sometimes it is and I do fine, but I'm just terribly uncoordinated so I don't always do well. My major is hands on though-culinary arts, so like I'm good at coming up with recipes but not good with cutting things. Also, if you put those two together, it's a mess. Like if you demonstrate to me how to do something and then expect me to do it, I forget the first step.
    But then came the Tongues on that terrible day
    Steadfast as winter, they entered the fray
    And all heard the music of Alduin's doom
    The sweet song of Skyrim, sky-shattering Thu'um

βœΊπ”Έπ•žπ•–π•₯𝕙π•ͺ𝕀π•₯ π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π• π•Ÿ, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•’π•Ÿπ••, 𝕒 π•™π•šπ••π••π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕠 π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕓𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•– ✺