• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] ESFPs gone wrong

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Beiber's ego competing with the sun to be the center of the universe

despicable:doh:

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Justina must've watched that in preparation [MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh my god. I paused the video to take the time to say this.

DID HE REALLY JUST WINK AT THE CAMERA?

Ugh, this kid is a mess. :doh: Honestly, I'm projecting a little because when I'm pissed/frustrated I can be a huge bitch but the things that this guy has to deal with hold MUCH more weight than the things I ever did. Bieber. :dont: He's a good singer too, shame he's wasting his talent.

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] do you no longer belieb?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] do you no longer belieb?

I never beliebed in the first place. :laugh: I just liked his music at some point. Mostly just his song with Nicki Minaj, but I dug the whole album. But I never listen to it anymore because I just don't want to support him or what he believes in. I disagree with a lot he has to say.

Also, just to be fair this lawyer is being really aggressive. I wanna know if he's being a pissy bitch because the lawyer was being antagonistic or the lawyer became antagonistic because he was being a pissy bitch. Overall this video is just a mess. :ack!:

Ozones

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
I never beliebed in the first place. :laugh: I just liked his music at some point. Mostly just his song with Nicki Minaj, but I dug the whole album. But I never listen to it anymore because I just don't want to support him or what he believes in. I disagree with a lot he has to say.

Also, just to be fair this lawyer is being really aggressive. I wanna know if he's being a pissy bitch because the lawyer was being antagonistic or the lawyer became antagonistic because he was being a pissy bitch. Overall this video is just a mess. :ack!:

Hes being a pissy bitch because hes a self important twat who probably has every DSM cluster b personality disorder in the book . Every morning he wakes up to millions of dollars and screaming fangirls saying hes the best thing ever and that they'll die for him. Its safe to say some superiority complex snuck in there somewhere.

G

garbage

Have his antics affected teenagers' perceptions of him? Are they too young to care? I'm really curious, as I don't know. My niece used to love him; she may or may not still.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Have his antics affected teenagers' perceptions of him? Are they too young to care? I'm really curious, as I don't know. My niece used to love him; she may or may not still.

I think so when they see all the legal stuff, at least that's what I've heard some of them say. Our 15 year old was never into him but some of her friends were.

It would take every ounce of control I had not to slap the shit out of him.