• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jung Test - Type Evaluator

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ

E/I 4/10
S/N 2/12
T/F 11/3
J/P 9/5

I think what tipped the scale towards the J side is that I'm more careful than impulsive. I prefer to know what I'm getting into before just acting away.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
E 9
I 5
S 11,5
N 2,5
T 10,5
F 3,5
P 10,5
J 3,5

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP
E-4
I-10
S-4
N-9
T-8
F-6
P-11
J-3 ( :D ) my J score is always a win

deleted
Well, inaccuracy is my pet peeve. I dislike that they call this the "Jung test" when the J/P dichotomy and the E/I dichotomy aren't Jungian on this test, nor is really the N/S dichotomy. Why not call it The MBTI?

I think it would be cool if someone distributed an actual Jung test.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Took this years ago (Thomson-Maidenbaum Personality Inventory):

INTP

E 3 I 11
S 5 N 9
T 8 F 6
P 8 J 6

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
I (10) E (3)
N (10) S (4)
T (10) F (4)
P (11) J (3)

Hmm...

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hmm indeed.

Almost tagged you.

I was excited about this test; for the first time questions were framed in a way I could answer decisively... and then INTP. In many ways it fits, but my Fi usually scores on par with Ni and Ti...

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Almost tagged you.

I was excited about this test; for the first time questions were framed in a way I could answer decisively... and then INTP. It fits in many ways, but is my Fi really dead last?

What's your relationship with Fi like?

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
What's your relationship with Fi like?

Fi usually emerges as a gut reaction to interactions I observe and intuitive connections I make, if that's an appropriate answer. An example of what you're looking for would be helpful though.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
  • E - 9/14
  • I - 5/14
  • N - 10/14
  • S - 4/14