User Tag List

First 34567 Last

I am

I think it depends on which of my weaker functions does the person represents, and who the person really is. But in general I think I am attracted to people who are more similar, than different to me. Anyway my favorite, but weak functions are Ni and Te.
    "I never felt oppressed because of my gender. When I'm writing a poem or drawing, I'm not a female; I'm an artist." - Patti Smith

Let Go Of Your Team Zarathustra's Avatar

Yes, my shadow type, anima, whatever you want to call it -- SFPs -- fascinate me, intrigue me, entice me.

But they also can annoy the hell out of me.

As I said to my ESFP ex, before I even got into Jungian typology:

"I need someone [like you, but] who is more intellectual, more into books, ideas, concepts."

In other words, I was saying, unbeknownst to me, "I need an ENFP."

An intelligent, mature, highly developed ESFP might work, tho.
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Enneagram

Hm, it's hard to find Te-dom ladies. First of all, I don't know a lot of te-doms of either gender, Te-dom ladies are a bit rarer than Te-dom men, and the rare female who is Te-dom has been socialized to act more F, so it camouflages them a bit.

That being said, my encounters with Te are generally pretty okay. I romantically prefer T's. I have a pretty healthy respect for Te, even if it isn't my strong point. Sometimes I question my INFPdom.

I tend to gravitate more towards INTJ/ISTJ types than ENTJ/ESTJ types, though.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Yeah, I think it's a love-hate-ish relationship. Feels good and yet hurts much. Annoying but alluring.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Permabanned

Nope don't really care for them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Well I love weezer, River Cuomo is a clear ISTJ in my opinion and I feel like me and a ISTJ could be a goofy duo but I need the intuition so we don't have awkward moments. I think it depends on the intelligence level as well, I say MAYBE.

la la la
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

LadyLazarus

Well,I haven't met any Te doms,maybe that means I unconsciously avoid them or something,I don't know.

So going off by how actively I seek out Te doms,I'd say no probably not.

Although,I do get on pretty well with the Te-aux's I know most of the time,but we do argue a lot,which when I think about it, might be exactly why I get along with them.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

So much! A disproportionate number of my friends are IN types. I have so much Fi, Ni, and Ti going on around me it's insane. It makes me really appreciate my ENFJ friend. But, even she is a secondary Ni user. So, there you go.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by tsunderes View Post
    Well,I haven't met any Te doms,maybe that means I unconsciously avoid them or something,I don't know.

So going off by how actively I seek out Te doms,I'd say no probably not.

Although,I do get on pretty well with the Te-aux's I know most of the time,but we do argue a lot,which when I think about it, might be exactly why I get along with them.
    you obviously haven't argued with me yet. I will wear you out!

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    you obviously haven't argued with me yet. I will wear you out!
    That won't be hard,I possess no semblance of endurance!(That is,unless I know you or it's something I care about).