• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Types Are The Partier Types?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What about the genetic disorder hypertrophic cardiomyopathy they have? How fun is that for them?

Please.... I'm a Chapter Leader PETA member, and you're officially on notice.

They're a healthy breed compared to many purebred cats. Did you just get that from Wikipedia, dawg?

Do you realize that ALL breeds of domesticated dogs were created by people?

I guess you don't keep cats or dogs as pets at all since you're so opposed to it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
P.S. The cats you see on my profile are Peterbalds, not Sphynx.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
They're a healthy breed compared to many purebred cats. Did you just get that from Wikipedia, dawg?

Do you realize that ALL breeds of domesticated dogs were created by people?

I guess you don't keep cats or dogs as pets at all since you're so opposed to it.

I'm pro pets. And dogs like sheepdogs bred for real purposes are cool.

But the ones bred to be little skinless toy accessories, like buying a new hand bag, that's lame.

P.S. The cats you see on my profile are Peterbalds, not Sphynx.

They're Peterbald enough for me.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm pro pets. And dogs like sheepdogs bred for real purposes are cool.

But the ones bred to be little skinless toy accessories, like buying a new hand bag, that's lame.

They're Peterbald enough for me.

They aren't toy accessories. They're pets. And I've told you already it was a natural genetic mutation. Peterbalds would be even stronger because they are Sphynx bred with Oriental short hair and Siamese. Not all Peterbalds are completely hairless.

Do you also hate this much on Siamese, Persian, and Ragdoll cats? Sphynx is far healthier and more active than either Persian or Ragdoll...

Actually it scares me that you would belong to PETA and say you were going to feed a cat rat poison. I take it that you were joking about being a member of PETA.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
They aren't toy accessories. They're pets. And I've told you already it was a natural genetic mutation. Peterbalds would be even stronger because they are Sphynx bred with Oriental short hair and Siamese. Not all Peterbalds are completely hairless.

Do you also hate this much on Siamese, Persian, and Ragdoll cats? Sphynx is far healthier and more active than either Persian or Ragdoll...

Actually it scares me that you would belong to PETA and say you were going to feed a cat rat poison. I take it that you were joking about being a member of PETA.

lol, yeah, not in PETA. Js miss the jokes sometimes. ;)

Ragdoll and Persian cats? Have no idea what those are. You're still on notice.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol, yeah, not in PETA. Js miss the jokes sometimes. ;)

Ragdoll and Persian cats? Have no idea what those are. You're still on notice.

You noticed me. I'm so glad. :coffee:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I noticed your pussy cat, that's all I'm concerned with.

*best joke of the day?