• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Types Are The Partier Types?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
It wasn't the weed. It's the liquid xanax with alcohol.

Xanax puts me to sleep, and it used make my ex destructive and violent.

Yeah, mixed with alcohol it's perfect blackout material. Or blackout/rage. I always had a fun reaction to it though. Wouldn't recommend anyone doing it [I'm sick of these disclaimers].

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's when the synergistic effect of ecstasy and an anti-depressant cause there to be too much serotonergic activity in the central nervous system, so it becomes toxic. Some people they don't even notice it happening and are fine, but others can die.

And if you're going to take ecstasy... why would you even need an anti-depressant!? You're about to have the time of your life. Just wait for it to flush out of your system.

Basically, I just saved your life. ;)

heeey...i said i didn't take either but...i have a friend who takes antidepressants so now i can let them know. so yeah...good job! speadin the word saving lives...yaaaay aj! :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
aw damn it did sound shitty didn't it...well sorry bout that. i didn't mean it that way...and you're right of course that p's make judgments...of course we do...i tell people that what they're doing is stupid if i think it is...just my default state is more live and let live then the j's i know...anyway...i'm just trying to pay more attention so i can tell what your type is...it actually bothers me now a lil not knowing haha.

:hug: It didn't sound judgey...don't worry lol.

And I just said yesterday she was a total ENFJ.

Tryin to judge me like that... BAN

Concern isn't the same as judging you.

If I were judging you, I would have sicced one of my nude attack cats on yo' ass.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
heeey...i said i didn't take either but...i have a friend who takes antidepressants so now i can let them know. so yeah...good job! speadin the word saving lives...yaaaay aj! :D

Taking too much ecstasy can also cause you to need anti-depressants.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
waaait a sec marm are those your cats for real?

they're waaaay cute/ugly :)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
If I were judging you, I would have sicced one of my nude attack cats on yo' ass.

So that's what they're calling it these days?

That's why everyone should follow the 6-month rule. Give your body 6 months to recuperate. Orrr, just follow the 1 month rule.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

long term style? or what? and how much is too much? sorry...haha just curious...i haven't done ecstasy in a million years.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
waaait a sec marm are those your cats for real?

they're waaaay cute/ugly :)

Ha ha ..no I wish! I want a hairless kitteh. I find their ugliness absolutely adorable. It makes me want to love them and squeeze them and pet them and hold them.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So that's what they're calling it these days?

That's what everyone should follow the 6-month rule. Give your body 6 months to recuperate. Orrr, just follow the 1 month rule.

after each time?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ha ha ..no I wish! I want a hairless kitteh. I find their ugliness absolutely adorable. It makes me want to love them and squeeze them and pet them and hold them.

haha i know what you mean...me too. that's why i like pugs and brussels griffins...they're just...so...pitiful looking or something...it's incredible endearing.
:wubbie:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
after each time?

Yeah. It actually only stays detectable in your body for a few days, but repeated use without downtime can make your natural emotional lows lower and your baseline below-average, for when you're not using it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
haha i know what you mean...me too. that's why i like pugs and brussels griffins...they're just...so...pitiful looking or something...it's incredible endearing.
:wubbie:

Yes, it's partly the pitiful vibe, like I want to protect them.

However, this bold bald sir looks quite proud and not a bit pitiful. :wubbie:

peterbaldhugo.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
interesting...i knew it could make you down after but wasn't sure about long term effects.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, it's partly the pitiful vibe, like I want to protect them.

However, this bold bald sir looks quite proud and not a bit pitiful. :wubbie:

peterbaldhugo.jpg

haha yes he does...ridiculous but proud....my enfp sister had two hairless kitties once...their personalities were cool.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
:cry: That's horrible.

I don't like you now.

It's horrible what people do with those unnatural hairless cats. No protection from scratches and the cold, sunburn, low life span. It's just a suffering creature that looks cute to some people.

They're just toys developed for our entertainment.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Oh yeah, and back to partying; they can't even party! Due to all the health ailments.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's horrible what people do with those unnatural hairless cats. No protection from scratches and the cold, sunburn, low life span. It's just a suffering creature that looks cute to some people.

They're just toys developed for our entertainment.

Oh look the INTP doesn't know what he's talking about and is pretending like he does *laughs and points.*

Hairless cats actually sprung from a natural genetic mutation and are also known for their good health. Since they're bred with other types of cats, they have hybrid vigor. The only difference is that they are hairless so they need sunblock (just like a white person) or just to be a housecat.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Oh look the INTP doesn't know what he's talking about and is pretending like he does *laughs and points.*

Hairless cats actually sprung from a natural genetic mutation and are also known for their good health. Since they're bred with other types of cats, they have hybrid vigor. The only difference is that they are hairless so they need sunblock (just like a white person) or just to be a housecat.

What about the genetic disorder hypertrophic cardiomyopathy they have? How fun is that for them?

Please.... I'm a Chapter Leader PETA member, and you're officially on notice.