• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Types Are The Partier Types?

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Yeah all the ENFJ's I know are real party animals. Not in the sense that they're taking shots off hookers' tits or anything, but they definitely go to a lot of parties, the ones I know of anyways. I also see a lot of ISTP's and ESFJ's at parties. I feel like all the types that I've mentioned are more active than I am at least. Maybe I'm just a weird ENFP. You guys fantasize about us a bit too much :p

edit: Just realised that this post is so old that even I've posted in it before :O

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
I'd put:
ESTP, ESFP (those at the top, agree)
ENFJ, ENTJ,
ESTJ, ISTJ (not that they're fun to have around at the parties, just sayin)
ENTP, ENFP,
ISTP, ISFP,
ESFJ, ISFJ (mostly prefer to be with their familites and closely related friends)
INTJ, INFP,
INTP, INFJ.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'd say
ESXP
ENXP and ESXJ
ISXP and ENXJ
INXP and ISXJ
INXJ

i used to like partying but mostly just so i could drink and make out with raandom boys.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Hmmm. It depends on the party. If it involves food in copious quantities, I am there. If it's just drinking and noise, I'll head in the opposite direction.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd put:
ESTP, ESFP (those at the top, agree)
ENFJ, ENTJ,
ESTJ, ISTJ (not that they're fun to have around at the parties, just sayin)
ENTP, ENFP,
ISTP, ISFP,
ESFJ, ISFJ (mostly prefer to be with their familites and closely related friends)
INTJ, INFP,
INTP, INFJ.

this list seems about right ime.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Hummm...hard to say but I think that^ is what I would guess (generally).

Let's put it this way. I went to vegas with 3 friends. ENTJ, ISTP, INTP.

The ENTJ and I were in bed first (between 12-1), followed by the INTP who would roll in between 2-3 AM. The ISTP never came back to the room until morning.

And that is how it went every night, until the last one when the ENTJ ended up being rolled out of the bar by the paramedics...that girl can party when she sets her mind to it :D

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
At least this has been my experience: INTP + weed + liquid xanax + beer = best partier.

Of course, without the aid of drugs, it's ESTP and ESFP hands down. And ESFJs and ENFJs for organizing and starting the party in the first place, and ISTJs and ISFJs to clean up afterwards.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
liquid xanax! i've never heard of such a thing!!

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Then you've never really partied, Lady X.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ha! apparently not!

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
That sounds like a prescription for death.

Well if you look at the drug interactions, low doses of those things won't kill you. Not that I'd recommend it. Weed goes with just about anything.

But there are more dangerous combinations people don't know about, where even small amounts can damage you. Like taking ecstasy with an anti-depressant, and getting serotonin syndrome. Or tramadol and cocaine, that's how Old Dirty Bastard died.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well if you look at those drug interactions, low doses of these things won't kill you. Not that I'd recommend it.

But there are more dangerous combinations people don't know about, where even small amounts can damage you. Like taking ecstasy with an anti-depressant, and getting serotonin syndrome. Or tramadol and cocaine, that's how Old Dirty Bastard died.

serotonin syndrome? wth is that? and...so...people taking antidepresents shouldn't take ecstacy? like...ever? not that i do either...just..good stuff to know.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That sounds like a prescription for death.

off topic but hey...contrast our responses marm...yours does seem a bit more judgy right? maybe you are a j!
wait...that wasn't meant shitty...just sayin...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
off topic but hey...contrast our responses marm...yours does seem a bit more judgy right? maybe you are a j!

I don't think being P means lacking judgement, especially since my judgement has developed over time based on life experience and being around drug addicts and experimenting with various substances myself.

I'm not like that kid in high school who is like knee-jerk "drugs are bad!" I'm just thinking "too much xanax and alcohol could put you in a coma." I'm sure CleanCuteNFP who is medical school would tell you the same thing, and I have no doubt he's EFP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well if you look at the drug interactions, low doses of those things won't kill you. Not that I'd recommend it. Weed goes with just about anything.

It wasn't the weed. It's the liquid xanax with alcohol.

Xanax puts me to sleep, and it used make my ex destructive and violent.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
serotonin syndrome? wth is that? and...so...people taking antidepresents shouldn't take ecstacy? like...ever? not that i do either...just..good stuff to know.

It's when the synergistic effect of ecstasy and an anti-depressant cause there to be too much serotonergic activity in the central nervous system, so it becomes toxic. Some people they don't even notice it happening and are fine, but others can die.

And if you're going to take ecstasy... why would you even need an anti-depressant!? You're about to have the time of your life. Just wait for it to flush out of your system.

Basically, I just saved your life. ;)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
aw damn it did sound shitty didn't it...well sorry bout that. i didn't mean it that way...and you're right of course that p's make judgments...of course we do...i tell people that what they're doing is stupid if i think it is...just my default state is more live and let live then the j's i know...anyway...i'm just trying to pay more attention so i can tell what your type is...it actually bothers me now a lil not knowing haha.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

And I just said yesterday she was a total ENFJ.

Tryin to judge me like that... BAN