• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What MBTI type(s) do you associate with this tritype?

L

LadyLazarus

Hello,I'm new to Typology central.I joined this site in hopes of finding my MBTI type as I am extremely confused about exactly what I am.I feel as if the more I study MBTI, the more it all starts to blur together,as if I am a conglomeration of all the types.Honestly,I think I could be any of them at this point,although that might be the whole 4w5 thing,I really have no idea.

Moving on,there is one thing I am fairly certain about;my tritype.I originally tested as a 4-5-8 but found I could only relate to the description to an extent,after some research I finally came to the conclusion that I am in fact a 4-6-8(or possibly a 6-4-8),being that the description of the Truth Teller was incredibly accurate.It was almost embarrassing finding such a strangely accurate description of my personality(albeit it was made out to be more extroverted than I am),so,getting to the point,I was hoping you all could help me use my tritype as a sort of link to fishing out my MBTI type or at least giving me a general idea of what I might be.

Sorry this is so long winded...
Thank you for reading,and I would appreciate any and all relevant responses :).