• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Month of birth and type [serious]

poll is public.

• Total voters

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
So this poll is only for people from the Northern Hemisphere... :dry:

INFP 4w5 born in September (SPRING)

I gotcha back.

INFP, 9w1, Born end of January, the HEIGHT OF MOTHERFUNKING SUMMER HERE. srsly. It's 41C today. (105F).

Bipolar. prone to depression and mania. I just wanted to fuck with the results =)

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ISFP, 9w1. December born. Prone to episodes of major depression.

IT MAKES ME WANT TO LAVISH SOOTHING, COMFORTING CUDDLES UPON YOU TILL MY ARMS FALL OFF.

I was just about to go to your blog whining and pleading for Nijntje cuddles. YOU ANTICIPATE MY NEEDS BEFORE I EVEN SPEAK THEM, LOVEMUFFIN. :heart:

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I was just about to go to your blog whining and pleading for Nijntje cuddles. YOU ANTICIPATE MY NEEDS BEFORE I EVEN SPEAK THEM, LOVEMUFFIN. :heart:

WE ARE ONE AND ALL IN THIS INFP-VERSE OF LOVEMUFFINERY.

(i have no idea what that means except that i <3 you )

R

Riva

Not the best poll to collect infor....

;)

I don't think people know what they are voting for.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
March INFJ 9w1 Sx/sp

Would like to see more March people. :)

G

garbage

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] is in luck

March E3 here. Ares all the way :devil:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Go [MENTION=5578]garbage[/MENTION] ! :)

B

brainheart

I was born in July but I was born two months early. So not only was I small for my age due to being premature, I was also a late summer birthday so one of the youngest people in my class. I think that can make a big difference, kind of along the lines with the links that [MENTION=8074]Seymour[/MENTION] posted. I'm a 4w5 sx/sp and I've always resided on the melancholy side of things. My dx is bipolar II, which is definitely right.

LittleV

Just a note...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
May... I like that I could usually write my month out even when little space is provided. Haha.

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
April, tall, INFP or INFJ, 4w5 sx, in psychotherapy for depression.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
March, ESFJ, 9w1

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
L

LadyLazarus

I am either an ISFP or INFP 4w5,and my birthday is in July.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, I have just read an article in a scientific magazine according to which traits such as susceptibility for depression,
the body size, life expectancy, etc. are related to the month one is born in.
The factor isn't actually the month of birth but the seasons one has grown up in their mother's belly.
The author of the magazine bases this on several studies. For example the one with the life expectancy is the result of an analysis
of 6 million registered deaths in Germany from 1992 to 2007, stating that people born in autumn and winter live longer than those born in spring and summer.

How about the susceptibility for depression and body size? Tell us about that too :p

I found this quite interesting, so I want to know now, if MBTI, Enneagram or whatsoever is is also influenced by the month of birth.
I'm sorry I can't give a link for the article, since it was published in a german magazine and you would have to buy the whole edition
and pay an interpreter, but you get my certificate that it isn't bullshit.
Note: This poll is public. If you haven't got your type(s) standing in your profile, please post it below.

middle of winter, enneagram 8/7, mbti xstp