• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Songs that describe your/any type

alphashallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hey guys,

Thought I'd start a thread to share opinions types in lyrics/songs. I for one love lyrics and since I've started getting into MBTI I'm starting to type themes in songs and would thought it would be fun to discuss "anthems" for each type, and just generally share music and discuss sentiment in my favourite music while discovering new tunes :)

Sorry if this thread already exists, I couldn't find a recent version of it anyway.

I'll start with a few.

ESFP

I think Wallis Bird, the artist, is ENFP based on her other songs but I can't decide whether the general message of this song is more ESFP or ENFP too. I think there's a big focus on living in the moment and enjoying life (Se) as it happens as opposed to the dreamier future-focused quality associated with ENFPs, which makes me think it's an ESFP song.

INFP to a tee

I think this is pretty much INFP all over, in terms of general lifestyle. Would love to hear others' opinions though.

ENFP

I think this song could be ENFP or INFP in sentiment, VERY future-focused, visionary, and idealistic sentiment. I think there's slightly more Ne at play in the song's message in the future focus but INFP could DEFINITELY be argued.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on these starter examples and any examples of types you have!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
unhealthy ENFP 7sx - impulsive, and spinning in a million directions.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

best musicians and one of the best female singers :thumbup:

Anyways heres one for IFPs and possibly some other types has had a time in their lives when they can relate

alphashallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
best musicians and one of the best female singers :thumbup:

Anyways heres one for IFPs and possibly some other types has had a time in their lives when they can relate

I liked this!

Interesting to note all the songs so far have been xxFP in sentiment. Do you think lyrics in general appeal to Fi?

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENXP e7 sx

á´…eparted

passages
I have always associated this song and video combination for INTJ. It's a lovely metaphor for the cognitive processes they use, and I certainly relate to it.

INTJ

MBTI Type
ENFP

I love this song, and I agree x10

I think little acorns by the white stripes, is a example of an unhealthy ENFP trying to be selfless not admitting they are unhealthy

MBTI Type
ENFP

This song reminds me more of INTP/ISTP/ISFP but more INTP/ISTP in their constant search for something more, slightly mad at themselves. But at the end of the day, it's not the emotions whats bothering them its just the constant headache