• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Songs that describe your/any type

her-space-holiday

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP/INFP/INFJ any other type pre-disposed to go through a massive Radiohead phase....but particularly ISFP :wink:

Hipster Runoff - Nude remix(radiohead).

INTJ
This song resonates with me and I think it would fit well for intuitive types and beyond but it makes me think of intjs in this context. Lyrics below.

The Books - Smells Like Content.

ENTP(saw that someone else used Die Antwoord for ENTP and I totally agree)

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A

4w3 sx/so, 8 fix

(Beethoven himself was cp6w5, 4 fix)

Superficially it may appear to be the other way around, but listen to the whole symphony, and if you can be bothered, read about it.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is them most stereotype typical STP video there is;

NFJ

FP

NTP / xxTP

SFJ

Flâneuse

don't ask me