• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What have you learned from the other types and temperaments?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NTs for instance taught me to stand by my ideas even when no one else validates them - to be confident in them and not let other people's 'she is crazy'- looks throw me off of what I know to be true. If they don't want to invest in following me down the bunny trail and actually verify them for themselves, it's their loss.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe users have shown me how to demonstrate the care I feel for others.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Si users remind me of the value of tradition.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SP's - It's ok to buy something recreational once in a while. It doesn't all have to be practical. Useful is a loosely defined term which also covers fun. lol

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
SJs teach me to get stuff done :)