• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What other types have you tested as?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
*swipes finger across Jennifers buff shoulder and places finger in mouth* Mmmm! Tastes just like candy! :holy:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*swipes finger across Jennifers buff shoulder and places finger in mouth* Mmmm! Tastes just like candy! :holy:

Geez, I came here to make a crack about Jen testing as an ESFJ...

...but now I'm just creeped out!

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT
ENTP and INTJ

I blame my wonky cognitive function preference percentages, and the influence coffee sometimes has on my outlook.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
IMO you have chosen wisely, young padawan learner. :)

And I can't imagine Martoon as anything but an INTP. He's a nice guy, that's fo shizzle, but T doesn't mean jerk. (If it did, I'd have married someone else.)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP and INFJ, I'm sure if I took a test in work mode it would come out ISTJ

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Every time I've tested I come out INFJ.

Sometimes though I notice my tendency is moving away from N and towards S. Could be my imagination. Further introspection necessary.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Every time I've tested I come out INFJ.

Sometimes though I notice my tendency is moving away from N and towards S. Could be my imagination. Further introspection necessary.

Na, that's called maturity, but only if they're approaching balance and more effectively co-operative balance.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
When I took the cognitive function test, it said "You seem to be INFP (INTJ second up). I scored ISTJ at school, but I wasn't exactly honest on that one.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
INTP INFP ENTP

Are the only ones I've ever gotten.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I've never tested as anything but INTP. Sometimes my F is higher on some tests than others, but I'm definitely a T. Martoon's post could have been my own. I have a desire to treat others (and animals) kindly, so that probably figures in.

Negative_

All of them, just to see if I could.

But when I answer honestly, I've gotten INTP (most often), ISTP, ENTP and INTJ (most rare).

sassafrassquatch

When I first got into MBTI I thought I was and tested as INTP. Only after going to INTPc did I realize I had made a horrible mistake.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
When I first got into MBTI I thought I was and tested as INTP. Only after going to INTPc did I realize I had made a horrible mistake.

Yikes.

INTP you definitely are not. ISTJ all the way.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I normally test as INTP- occasionally ENTP or INFP.
I tested as INTJ once.
However, I often doubt my type and look at other options.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
ENFJ, INFP, and very rarely INTJ.