• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What other types have you tested as?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
....Besides what we know you to be here?

First time I took the MBTI, I tested ESFP, then ISFJ twice after that.

PS - Sorry if this thread is in the wrong section. Mods please feel free to move it to wherever you think it belongs.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Once in a blue moon, a test will make me an INTJ. It's so rare, though, and I personally think it's quite evident that I'm not. I actually noted that I'm more likely to get the INTJ result if I'm being self-conscious about my answers.

I've gotten some other results, but they have always been from unconventional tests. The conclusion that I was an ENFP, or the strong possibility that I was an ENFJ, were probably the wierdest results I ever got. But again, they were not normal MBTI tests.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I suck at this stuff and I'm new here, so take what I say with a grain of salt but what I have read from you, you definitely seem like you have a fair amount of F going on there.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
First test I ever took, in Please Understand Me, I got IxFP. The N and S were tied exactly. I was a teenager then, though, and I think possibly my youthful idealism played a factor. ;)

Recently, I have taken a few online tests that have given me an ESFP result, but I think that's due to the way the questions are asked.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suck at this stuff and I'm new here, so take what I say with a grain of salt but what I have read from you, you definitely seem like you have a fair amount of F going on there.

I've heard that plenty of times, my lady. :laugh:
The fact is, no normal MBTI test has ever given me F as a result. However, raw function tests put my Fi and Ti essentially tied, and my Te one step above my Fe. So, I'm pretty well balanced on my T and F.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've heard that plenty of times, my lady. :laugh:
The fact is, no normal MBTI test has ever given me F as a result. However, raw function tests put my Fi and Ti essentially tied, and my Te one step above my Fe. So, I'm pretty well balanced on my T and F.

Ahh, okay. :) Where can I read something about Fi/Ti/Fe etc.? I keep seeing those things being referred to all over this forum and all I can think to do is start singing a "Sound of Music" tune. lol

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Besides my true type I get a combination of ISTJ, INFJ and INTP, I actually don't get INTJ very often. Guess the only thing the tests know about me is that I'm definitely introverted.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ-INTJ-ENFJ-ISFJ

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ENFP-ENFP-ENFP-INFP-ENFP-ENFP-ENFP-ENFP-INFP-ENFP-ENFP-ENFP.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ahh, okay. :) Where can I read something about Fi/Ti/Fe etc.? I keep seeing those things being referred to all over this forum and all I can think to do is start singing a "Sound of Music" tune. lol

All of that is a reference to Jung's Cognitive Functions. It's extremely helpful stuff to know if you want to understand how this system works. In a lot of ways, I prefer using the functions directly more than the MBTI itself.

This is a pretty good place to start with.
Jungian Function Theory

This is also a good place to look at, though it talks in terms of people as "types", it's still basically describing the qualities of each othe functions.
Tracking, Vol. I, Chapter 1

My main peeve regarding descriptions of the functions is that Introverted functions often get described in an esoteric ways. It happens to Intuition sometimes as well. As a result, of all the functions, Introverted Intuition seems the most prone to getting unhelpful, mumbo-jumbo descriptions.

Of course, if you are really curious about this stuff, I wouldn't have and problem with personally explaning it to you in a private conversation. :)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I usually test as INFP, but i have tested as INFJ once or twice.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP, INFP, ESFP

Usually always the P and the I are really evident tho. It was only once or twice that I tested as an ESFP.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've previously tested as all the INxx types, though my most frequent results tend to be INJ types.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
INFP once and INTP all others. Got the INP down.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
I've tested as INFP, ENFP and INFJ.

ENFP and INFJ on the cognitive processes test - which is rather contradictory. I've always had a split personality. :)

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Altogether I have tested as far as I can remember: INTP, INTJ, INFP, ENFP, ENTP and ISTP. I must have been having a bad day when I tested as ISTP.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Socionics thinks I could be an INTj. I've gotten INFP on the stupidly simple tests once or twice.

Otherwise, it's always INTP (strong everything).

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I got INFJ once. When you know what you get the first time isn't it highly likely that you'll gravitate to those answers thereafter more often regardless of variation, knowing what to expect.