• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

After all this time (years!)...

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
Yeah.. As I've grown myself to become the person I really, really want to be, I guess I'm becoming very balanced, but leaning towards ENTP. This is what the test said last time, though over the months it's been the same type, just different numbers. I have to point out that I find some of the questions a bit too confining/misguiding:

ENTP

Extravert(11%) - I do handle both Extremes well, but I believe I'm more E than the result suggests.
iNtuitive(25%) - No doubt there. Though I use Se a lot more.
Thinking(1%) - Yeah, this one I'm happy with.
Perceiving(11)% - No shit! I believe I handle both extremes well here. Though I'm barely/rarely on time!

Put it all together and the description does not feel very fitting: http://www.personalitypage.com/ENTP.html

My self development has lead me from INFJ -- INTJ -- ENTP over the course of 7-8 years. I know some of you will rave about type being constant and shit, but I do not believe that at all. NOT THE SLIGHTEST! I believe as you actualize your deepest self and make your personality less dependant on your past and social programming, your real "type" shows. I'm pretty balanced now, and am grateful for that!

PS: And in the KWML system I'm a Warrior. Love that shit!

Alea_iacta_est

Yeah, I agree that types change over time based on how you develop your functions, but I think being well-balanced isn't a good thing when it comes time to show off your skill-sets (other than being a down-right chameleon).

Just a heads up before others might point this out: Male INFJs mistype as INTJs or INTPs often because of the whole male thinking/female feeling dichotomy, and they can project ENTP and ENFP in social situations.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I definitely agree with this. One of my Psych professors is not fond of the MBTI because apparently 70% of people change types at some point. The first time I took the test I got ESTJ, but now Fe is definitely my dominant function... Also, according to humanmetrics my S/N preference can change by almost 20% over the course of two weeks.