• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which function do you feel attracted to?

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Te

I find Ni creepy.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ever take drugs with a FiSe? Even on drugs all I can do is keep staring at the clock, dreading the comedown and how crappy it will be. They just let it happen and run its course. I think this is why I hate most drugs.

Exactly! This is the reason why I stopped before I actually started :D ... I can't really get relaxed when on drugs, the same way as my Se friends. I feel jellous.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pot slows time for me but I still find myself dreading the comedown.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fe is cool. I like people showing that that they care, rather than only telling me. Which I mistrust a little. Ne is fun, exciting, and stimulating. I like that Si is practical and responsible. I like Te for similar reasons.

I think other people's dominant Ti bores me a little bit.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm attracted to Se, but it eventually bores me unless the Fi is me-compatible. I love Ne-Fi in a narcissistic fashion. And Ni makes me feel like diving into it, whatever it is that lies below.

T

The Iron Giant

Se. Lots of lovely objective straightforwardness, deliciously zen at its peak, very little psychotic navelgazing bullshit. Nearly ALL of my closest friends are either Se dom or aux.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Se and Fi apparently. Se as a dominant function seems to be too intense for me; Fi softens it and Se grounds Fi. Se-Ti can be rather abrasive.

And Ni is nice for conversations. Ne dominants always make me laugh uncontrollably, so I love them too.

rav3n

Ti-Ne in this order since Ti logically brackets the bouncy nature of Ne. There's enough similarity for comfort and understanding and enough difference to keep things lively. /likes to play with shadow

Wow, revelation. Enneagram is the same. According to Riso/Hudson, E8 purportedly deteriorates to E5 and yet I consciously and unconsciously am drawn in that direction.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ne.

Ti and Fi are close to equal for me. Ti is easier, and i can appreciate it as is with little to no work, because it is just inherently rewarding to be with. Fi is more artful, and woos me less with the promise of perfection than with the allure of raw beauty. in action and aim, i tend to prefer the former; in music and art, i tend to prefer the latter. in women, it's somewhere in between.

Starry

Ni's okay I guess.

Crack-cocaine.jpg

crack_cocaine_main_physiological_effects_image-279x300.png

Literature.png

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every time I try to pick one, someone comes along and proves to me why I was wrong.

*throws table over*
*leaves thread*

G

Ginkgo

Not anymore?

Nope. Not on a conceptual level.

Ni-ers often have very unorthodox thoughts, but those thoughts are usually too vague or remote to be of much use to me. Sometimes, when they're implemented, they even seem too contrived to trust.