• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Types: F***, Marry, Throw Off a Cliff, and Wild Card

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SJ
Fuck: ESTJ
Marry: ISFJ
Kill: ESFJ

SP
Fuck: ISTP
Marry: ISFP
Kill: ESTP

NF
Fuck: ENFP
Marry: ENFJ
Kill: INFJ

NT
Fuck: ENTP
Marry: ENTJ
Kill: INTP

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm glad I decided to kill ESFP because if there's anyone you expect to survive from being thrown off a cliff, it's the ESPs. :D

two cents

MBTI Type
INFJ
3506xoj.jpg

Come on, you *are* an "INFJ", you should know better.

LOL!

Granted, INFJs are about as common as unicorns (except on this forum, apparently), so I haven't encountered a lot of them. But when I have, I've always enjoyed the constant "me too!" of it. I guess I've felt like an alien my entire life, so when I first had this experience, it was a revelation to me, and, although now I better understand what was happening at the time (less than I thought was happening), I still retain the fondness for it.

Come to think of it, I've had that with an INTJ once too, and it turned my life upside-down. I really am a sucker for the Ni, even if I understand how ill-advised that is.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

LOL!

Granted, INFJs are about as common as unicorns (except on this forum, apparently), so I haven't encountered a lot of them. But when I have, I've always enjoyed the constant "me too!" of it. I guess I've felt like an alien my entire life, so when I first had this experience, it was a revelation to me, and, although now I better understand what was happening at the time (less than I thought was happening), I still retain the fondness for it.

Come to think of it, I've had that with an INTJ once too, and it turned my life upside-down. I really am a sucker for the Ni, even if I understand how ill-advised that is.

Me too!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Love your name. Have no idea what you're talking about.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Love your name. Have no idea what you're talking about.
What type would you like to Fuck, Marry, Throw Off a Cliff or Wild Card: The type you will like to do everything with except Marry and explain why

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fuck: INTP
Marry: INFJ
Kill: xSTJ
Wild Card: INFP

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fuck: INTP
Kill: xSTJ
Wild Card: INFP

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fuck: ESFP
Cliff throw: INTP
Wild: ENTP

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fuck: ENFP, They and the ESFPs are most likely to be wild, kinky, spontaneous and promiscuous in bed
Marry: INTP, smarter women are better then sexy women and adorably awkward women are the best
Wild Card: INTJ, they love to discuss/debate "Nerdy" topics as much as ENTPs do and what's sexier then discussion quantum physics while having sex?
Throw Off Cliff: ESTJ, The Teachers/Professors make getting an education as boring as hell

R

Riva

I am going to select INFJs as my wild card to study and pass exams of behalf of me. I've never yet met an INFJ who isn't doing well academically.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
overall
marry: INFP
fuck: ENFP
kill: ESTP