• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type Do You Appreciate?

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I generally like everyone, the only exception is if you're just so boring that I cannot talk to you, in which case I will try to talk to you. Regardless, I think all of the types are great; I think they're bizarre and intriguingly unique.
Please don't get offended by this post like every other post I post, it is not meant to be offensive at all.

I just found it interesting that I appreciated the presence of ESTPs so much, especially since we're, in a way, opposites. But I think ESTPs are extremely witty and their opinions interesting. My best friend is an ESTP and I find him so funny and enjoyable to be around. He always tells me to stop being so logical, which is ironic. They are also nice despite their biting humour. I don't know why I love you ESTPs so much, but I do!

Which type surprises you that you like so much and why?!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really appreciate ESTJs, because they can tell me exactly what I should do and lay out an ultimatum for its accomplishment, eliminating the need for the labors of independent thinking.

Sunny Ghost

I have a pretty strong appreciation for ISxJ's. I don't know a great number of them, but the one's I do have all been great people who stand by your side when you need it. They're also great conversationalist. With ISTJ's, I really appreciate their hidden Fi, but strong logical focus. And with ISFJ's, I appreciate their friendly Fe, with interesting Ti topics. I've never butted heads with an ISxJ.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Turns out the ISTJs I know are really laid back and funny as hell.

They also amaze me with their handy skills and work ethic! I wish I had some of that.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

They also amaze me with their handy skills and work ethic! I wish I had some of that.
SECOND THIS!!! My college bestie is an ISTJ! Wouldn't call her laidback, but she's so sweet.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I don't appreciate entire groups of people, only certain individuals who are good examples of those groups.

R

Riva

i appreciate the helpfulness of intjs. out of all the types i know intjs are the most helpful, dependable and true to their word.

there many traits i like and admire in probablyost types but this is what crossdd my mind the most.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i appreciate the helpfulness of intjs. out of all the types i know intjs are the most helpful, dependable and true to their word.

there many traits i like and admire in probablyost types but this is what crossdd my mind the most.

This sounds more like the duty-bound ISTJs. INTJs are more independent. :sage:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes. We still help, though, just out of genuine desire rather than duty.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I definitely like some ISTJs - the dry, observational humor and on the occasions we have common interests (love when they're music nerds with similar taste).

I like ESTPs quite a bit as friends, provided we don't go into business or romance together. They can be fun without the emotional drama of the ESFP (who I often get along with too). I learn tips from them on how to swindle negotiate with people.

R

Riva

Lolz. Dumbest thing i have heard in awhile to assume helpfulness and being true to one's word is stereotypically istj and to assume that the opposite of which is independence.

Yes. We still help, though, just out of genuine desire rather than duty.
This. I think it has a lot to do with tert fi and their ability to manage time so perfectly without being bogged down by imagined pressures.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISFPs. In a way we are very different in terms of function usage but I usually get along great with them. They seem like gentle, kind, cheerful people who know how to enjoy the present moment and appreciate all the little simple pleasures in life. Many of them have a strong artistic, creative side, something I also enjoy.

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPs, INTJs, ISxJs, and ENFPs.

INFPs are extremely good listeners in my experience. And the ones I've known will really go out of their way to help you and work through problems. I love their quiet Fi. :)

INTJs (provided they're healthy and mature) are hilarious once you get to know them and they open up around you. INTJs and I have wonderful mutual understandings and interests so long as we have the same morals and politics. I love their Ni/Fi combined with their J. They feel very steady and safe to me. I think INTJs and INFJs have really interesting non-verbal communication because they're both Ni-doms. The person I'm interested in is an INTJ. Personally, they're one of my favorites. :D

ISTJs and ISFJs are great. My dad is an ISxJ... Personally, I think he's an ISFJ, but he tested ISTJ. Anyhow, I get along great ISxJs. They seem quiet and simple at first but they are super sweet and loving and funny when you get to know them.

ENFPs are really fun and the ones I've known have been really caring too. I feel like I can lighten up and not be so serious around ENFPs while still being myself.

Sunny Ghost

Agreed.

And the ISTJ men are charistmatic lady killers, from my experience, who know how to really pull it out for karaoke. :party2:

Interesting, a lot of folks are listing SJ's for the type they most appreciate.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is no type that I really appreciate.

uhm, well it is hard to say that I love a specific type.

• ENTPs are funny.
  • INFJs are mysterious,
  • ENFJs have this charismatic aura
  • ESFJs are cranky cats, waiting for you to belly rub them only for them to claw the shit out of you.
  • INTPs have a little ESFJ waiting to pop out.
  • ISFJs when I need my cupcake fix
  • ISFPs when I want to see the world differently
  • ESFPs when I want an event organiser
  • ISTJs when I need a fix of humour
  • ENFPs lets you tag along for the ride.
  • INTJs are cranky goofs
  • ENTJs love their sacarstic motivational jokes
  • ISTPs when you need someone to back your corner
  • ESTPs need to learn more about them
  • ESTJs need to learn more about them
  • INFPs have this mysterious hidden crankiness to them, but when you need help, they are there.

baccheion

INFJs. If there is anyone more able to "get me" or understand me, then it's a compatible woman having that type. Maybe ENFPs as well.