• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fashion by Type

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ (and some others):
lucy+Hatha+Power+Pant.jpg

I wear clothing suitable for yoga (or dancing) all the time. I love yoga pants, cotton leggings, knee socks, tank tops, cotton long sleeved shirts, and sweatshirts.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP:

ENFP:

ENTJ:

INFJ:

INFP:

ISFJ:

ESFJ:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Oh, wow. You're wearing color!"

- things I hear every so often.

I got asked last year by the man's cousin, who'd known me for 4 years by that point, if I owned any clothes that WEREN'T black :doh:

I do wear bright colors... they go well with all of the black I own! :cheese:

most recently have been wearing combos of go-go boots, mini dresses, fishnets and sweaters... I have NO fashion sense but I am aware that my legs are pretty fabulous! :whistling:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got asked last year by the man's cousin, who'd known me for 4 years by that point, if I owned any clothes that WEREN'T black :doh:

I do wear bright colors... they go well with all of the black I own! :cheese:

most recently have been wearing combos of go-go boots, mini dresses, fishnets and sweaters... I have NO fashion sense but I am aware that my legs are pretty fabulous! :whistling:

Boots and minidresses are so good! Long sleeve, a high collar, and a short hemline with tights is so fly for fall. Work those stems, whatever!

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmmm, I can see now why I'm drawn to ESFJs.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah that ISTP pretty much sums it up for me.

Looks like the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, actually.

The FJ outfits seem a little mellower than than the FP outfits, which seem more in your face. Has anyone else noticed this?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

The FJ outfits seem a little mellower than than the FP outfits, which seem more in your face. Has anyone else noticed this?

That dark make-up around the eyes too. I agree with you on the FP outfits.

B

brainheart

Man I don't dress like any of the INFPs people are posting. More like an IXTP. I'm a terrible INFP :cry: I'd say I typically tow the line between masculine/feminine- you know, T-shirt, jeans, scarf, cardigan, sneakers or hightop type boots, beanie. Kind of like this-

3340070_open-uri20131013-5579-hb1f7i.jpg

If I'm dressing up I think I look a little IXTJ-ish. I like the 1940s Katharine Hepburn dress pant kind of style.

be028061.jpg

Meanwhile, the INTPs I know dress like they stepped out of a running catalog. 100% function.

39260008.jpg

Sunny Ghost

I'd think that were pretty accurate.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
ESTP

- short sleeve button down, usually with a tie. Sorta like they forgot they had to go somewhere fancy and pulled anything off the floor and thought adding a tie would bring it all together make them look alright. Never know they actually look like filthy, mismatched clothes and a wrinkled tie instead.

- The dipshit with the backwards Abercrombie visor. Usually wearing some kind of sports cap and sneakers, even when it's stupidly cold, like it's some badge of masculine identity. (Frostbite is so hardcore.) Always the last to suit up for winter. Like a middle school paperboy, but instead of papers for you, you end up wanting to throw rocks at him -- Probably only in your mind, but everyone's hoping you finally do it for real.

ISTJ

- bulky, clearance-rack polo buttoned all the way up so their adam's apple bounces on Kmart fabric whenever they speak. Pleated dress pants that boner-up in the crotch when they sit down. (Impossible, as all males are asexual, genderless humanoids at birth.) Gel and hairspray. Chalky deodorant. Oh. and way too much Old Spice - it's not possible for an ISTJ to wear anything but Old Spice. Because smelling like $7.95 means class.

- Usually have chapped lips for some reason. And receding gums from obsessive brushing. So, expect ointments in every goddamn pocket imaginable.

ISFP

- Always leave a patchouli and incense vapor trail, because they value aromatics. And want to cover the woodsy musk of dank pot buried deep into the fibers of every piece of clothing they own or gift you. Honest to Christ, this is for real here. Not worth risking celebrating birthdays with them for this reason, as wherever you go, you will stink of hippy.

- Wool everything. Like, every possible thing. All of it smells like pet ferret pee. Or gerbil shit. They always chose some variation of rodent as a pet, and then forget to change its bedding. On the upside, if you're into that sorta thing, you have a pot hookup wherever you find one - but only if you can talk to them long enough to get before you're overwhelmed by the rank odour of old B.O., stale goat milk and cigarette breath.

INTJ

- Always hipsters. Always. Always. Always. Actually, they're probably the type most responsible for hipster culture and their pedantic pseudo-irony approach to fashion, IE mixing and matching old fashion trends while peacocking like they're above it all. Punch them on sight. Every INTJ is a complete monster.

- Hipster version - expensive, thread-worn clothing with pubescent-level mustache and Yo La Tengo concert shirt they got from their older cousin, back when he was cool and not a middle-America sell-out. Probably wearing a fedora, thinking they're the first to rediscover the fashion every alcoholic detective in the 40's wore. Instagram account to artificially age their (looking away, frowny selfie) for their OkCupid account where they talk about how wine and atheism make them euphoric.

Thank balls most will never reproduce due to their withered appearance and bottom-of-the-toilet personality.

Is Dick-ey a word? Because yeah - if it is, they are always dickey. Especially in fashion.

INTP

- Like the INTJ, but horrible enough to actually like being hipster. Neckbeards and video game boxers where the dickhole is so overused you see the entire meat pile whenever they wear shorts.

-Wear Pokemon shirts to a job interview. Oh and they all LARP, so expect a broadsword or some stupid Star Wars lightsaber Wood Shop/Tech Ed high school project hanging tragic and unused (like their sexuality)above a filthy kitchen sink for some reason, in their 1-bedroom efficiency apartment. Lots of medieval weapons, actually, in their apartment and always paid for with student loan money from the college they dropped out of.

- Only talent is their crippling credit card debt

Vicious, subhuman mutants. Touching any part of their clothes, ever -- even incidentally, guarantees you get a potentially fatal dose of their freakish superbacteria. Weeks of scrubbing and crying for death won't be anything if you accidentally become them as a result of their infection. This is the only way they can reproduce. By overwhelming you with grime.

Don't ever get close. Not even on Omegle.

The type least likely to have relatives remember their funeral.

kfarb

My INTP boyfriend has two fashion settings: all-black utilitarian or batshit crazy. His favorite quirky items are either a bright Hawaiian shirt or a rainbow-colored shirt with a Hindu goddess on the front and back.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think i might dress more isfpish then??

i like a lots of frilly bohemian style tops or short dresses over jeans or fitted jackets with girly tops. i wear a lot of skirts.

i like to mix structured with soft and girlie. and i love layers....and boots or lil flats.

also things that look ethnic...like japanese or indian. i love lil sari wraps..

Sunny Ghost

ISFP

- Always leave a patchouli and incense vapor trail, because they value aromatics. And want to cover the woodsy musk of dank pot buried deep into the fibers of every piece of clothing they own or gift you. Honest to Christ, this is for real here. Not worth risking celebrating birthdays with them for this reason, as wherever you go, you will stink of hippy.

- Wool everything. Like, every possible thing. All of it smells like pet ferret pee. Or gerbil shit. They always chose some variation of rodent as a pet, and then forget to change its bedding. On the upside, if you're into that sorta thing, you have a pot hookup wherever you find one - but only if you can talk to them long enough to get before you're overwhelmed by the rank odour of old B.O., stale goat milk and cigarette breath.
That sounds about right...

Sunny Ghost

i think i might dress more isfpish then??

i like a lots of frilly bohemian style tops or short dresses over jeans or fitted jackets with girly tops. i wear a lot of skirts.

i like to mix structured with soft and girlie. and i love layers....and boots or lil flats.

also things that look ethnic...like japanese or indian. i love lil sari wraps..
Those were just stereotypes of what'd I'd guess for a person's type based on the clothing. All those photos came from my pinterest, which means they are all clothing I'd be willing to wear.

S

Stansmith

I usually go for something subtle that fits me well. Something that just sort of 'blends' with the background and doesn't call too much attention. During the Fall/Winter I'd wear something like this:

I

Infinite Bubble

I often go for a checked shirt or similar, slim jeans and a peacoat if needed. What type should this be diagnosed as?