• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fashion by Type

big sexy

MBTI Type
INfP
I wear comfortable clothing. Always pants/jeans + shirt + sandals (ideally, sneakers are ok when it's too cold for sandals). I don't pay particular attention to what goes together or whatever.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I don't know (or care) much about fashion, I just wear what feels right to me and suits the image I like to portray.

I guess a general rule for me would be that I am very conscious of colour combinations, and that I like simple themes and patterns. Rather than have distinctive articles of clothing, I prefer to create an entire look that is greater than the sum of its parts. A typical outfit might be a bit like this:

Shirt

Pants

Shoes

Combined with my hair, I feel like it gives me a throwback, slightly eccentric and country-ish vibe. I don't mind that because i feel out of place and time quite often.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Every time I see this thread bumped I cry because that ENFP outfit is so ugly.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Got to say that the ISFJ outfit is my favorite. I think all of the others are so ugly. :s Especially didn't like the INFJ, to insult our Inferior Se tastes. ;)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every time I see this thread bumped I cry because that ENFP outfit is so ugly.
If you mean the outfits in the OP, at least ENFPs got one. There was none at all for INTJs. Perhaps the OP thinks we all go around naked.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you mean the outfits in the OP, at least ENFPs got one. There was none at all for INTJs. Perhaps the OP thinks we all go around naked.

Maybe the ENFPs could join you in that one. :happy2:

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2

INTJs might choose to be nude, but ENTPs probably forgot to put their clothes on when they left their homes that morning.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lol my friend who I typed as ENFP would totally wear OP's INFP outfit, maybe I should rethink that one. :p Tbh she actually basically wears that.

I laughed at the amount of black on the INTP though, tbh that's somewhat my style but zero heeled shoes and something that better fits me comfortably.