• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

_

chaoticbrain

MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Awesome idea.

Will be interesting to see what you find.

chaoticbrain

MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Woah, that's a lot of data.

And ya I can still help you if you want me to try collecting data, but I'm not even sure how you collected that much.

Out of curiosity, do you need programming knowledge to run something like this ?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I really need a much bigger dataset. And a big part of the problem is that I need the author to be accurately typed.. at least on average, but preferably all the time.

Well once you've cracked that you have cracked most of typology.

G

garbage

Damn, man. Actual empirical testing. Gotta love it.

How does your method fare on dichotomies rather than functions? Might be worth trying out.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Looking good so far! Interested in how this will end up going.

Might be worth going to another forum or two to add supplemental data for the types on the lower end of the posting spectrum? e.g. the SJ posts are primarily going to be a handful of people (me, giggly, puremercury, Patches, etc), which isn't a diverse set of styles to go from.

baccheion

personalitycafe would be a good one. They have a nice mix of types there, and more feelers.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm accurately typed. :D

Cool beans. At one point, I also wanted to come up with better cognitive functions tests.