• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

T, F, and Decisions

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok so our T or our F affects how we make our decisions right? Well let's observe that in action! Pick one (or a few if you want) decision that you made and write down everything that went through your head when you made it.

Ready? Go!

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Ok uhh junk food or healthy food? HMMMM. Well junkfood is faster (I don't have to take time to cook it) and I'm really in a time crunch at the moment but in the long term I know this healthy stuff will be the best for me. Uhhhh. OH CRAP it's five PM!" At that point I grabbed a string cheese and went back to working on what I was working on.

lol that was a crappy example.

I wonder If I have any other decisions that better illustrate my decision making function in action. Hmmm...

Meh my mind is turned off atm but I'll think of something good and come back later.

Last edited:

heart

heart on fire
What should I make husband for supper?

Chicken? No, its frozen, will take too long.

Steak? yeah, its frozen but will thaw faster. Yeah but won't that make it tougher? No, I will sear it on high heat and then cook slower, seal the surface and then cook the meat slow so that the protein doesn't get too tough.

Gosh, what am I going to eat? Probably fish.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Should I do homework?

I don't want to

But I'll fail, ok then I'll do it

*five minutes later*

what's on tv?

*hours pass*

I really should do work, hmm wonder if anything interesting is going on over at MBTIc? I'm hungry

*hours and hours pass*

I don't want to do homework I don't care if I fail.

yes I do

hmm I need *insert something that can wait til work is done* better go to the store before I forget

repeat cycle finally get to home work twelve hours later. ok that's more procrastination.

here's probably a better one:
should I walk or take the bus?
if I can find bus pass and not rush hour I'll probably take the bus
can't find bus pass within 5 minutes I'll walk

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Should I cut my hair? Ive had them growing wild so long that its really hard to do anything to them to make them look decent... Besides, they dont even grow anymore, boring. Some guy told me that you can get laid more with short hair. But I dont care if I look like a hippie bum. I should try to find a job too, and they are sure to not hire me looking like this. Fuck them, I can have long hair if I want to. Im just so bored with it. Maybe I should try locks?

*At this point of the thought process i saw a dream of me falling down in an ancient looking building. My hair got stuck somewhere and worked as a bungee rope and saved me*

So, I might cut the hair. Im sure I'll still look quite like me, just a bit different... Maybe someone will pay me to cut it. The barbers buy hair so they can use it as extra material for someone else... Yeah, if I get paid for the haircut, I'll do it.

Last week I asked my room mate to cut my hair. She cut it. I didn't get money, but I look damn good now and I don't miss the hair. Its on the kitchen table.

:)

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We need some T types in this thread.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
To post in this thread, or to not post in this thread?

Ah, what the hell.

*click post*

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm
if i buy a day pass, i can insure any contingencies will be met on this trip
and if i eat now, i will be more productive since it will take approx. 2hours for my food to digest, and that will be the time i arrive.

If i had eaten when i got there, my food would not have digested properly. Although the effects would not have been immediate, the later result is far worse.

there is no great loss or any loss at all by eating right now, and i can place my order and pick it up, saving 10 minutes........*dials number and allots cash for trip and food*

strawberryfields

MBTI Type
ENFP
Whether or not to buy a dress today.

"Ohh.. I really like this one. Wait, is this a bit loose for me? Oh wow, it's pretty cheap, it doesn't need to be perfect at sale price. Hmm I don't like my legs, I'll feel self conscious if they're showing too much. Nah, I think it's long enough, and the flowers are really nice. Is this dressy enough for a wedding? Yeh I presume so! And the colour... I wonder if the colour goes with the pink shoes I already have. *Insert lady in changing room coming up and spontaneously telling me I look lovely* Aw, well is *she* thinks I look nice and she didn't have to say it! Plus it's feminine and I feel comfortable in this and it's a really pretty dress, yeh I'm going to get it."

The end :)