• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Create your own stereotypes

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
This is not meant to insult it's all in harmless fun, and none of these are true (mostly)

enfps have memories of gold fish/ i mean they have the same capacity for memory as gold fish. they don't reminesce about gold fish. well maybe some do, i don't know

go!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's mean to the goldfish! :tongue:

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
Goldfish actually have decent memory and intelligence for a fish. They just die a lot because they are put into inhospital goldfish bowls, where they ironically don't belong in.

Se doms are more pushy, and mean spirited and Ne doms are narcissistic and stupid. Si doms are autistic, Ni doms are chaotic. Both are useless. Te doms are quote miners, and Ti doms pull shit from their own assholes. Both Thinking types are manchildren. Fe doms are hysteronic, and Fi doms hate everyone. Both feeling types have self esteem issues.

Sunny Ghost

Se doms are sensually active.
Ne doms are unaware of their surroundings and clumsy.
Te doms are pushy and militant.
Fe doms are fake.

Si doms are by the book.
Ni doms are erratic.
Ti doms are dumb.
Fi doms are losers.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFPs prefer to experience their creative process in the nude.