• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rate my personality

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Rate THEIR personality

Yes.

We all know what it means. It's the equivalent of hot-or-not with personality :D Others are said to have great personality, others not so. Now what would be a greater devastation than having your whole personality rated down to the gutter?

This is a cruel thread. I wonder if anyone - except some high Fe users with imaginary online friends - will dare to put their personality on test. And them with PM-arranged alliances to vote for themselves, too.

This thread will determine whether your personality sucks or rocks as a whole, given the feedback.

Thread rules:
1) You must announce your willingness to have your personality rated in order to participate.
2) You must only rate persons who have announced their will to participate, per #1.
3) The scores will be given in a scale of 1 to 10.
Edit: 4) The thread will be more tasteful than ratemyp*o.com.

Let the rating commence.

Last edited:

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Question: Are you talking about your individual personality (in which case, courageous) or the personality of your type in general (in which case, golly, all 16 types are great ways to be...but there are a lot of individual jerks...)

S

Sniffles

Question: Are you talking about your individual personality (in which case, courageous) or the personality of your type in general (in which case, golly, all 16 types are great ways to be...but there are a lot of individual jerks...)

I think he means individual personality.

S

Sniffles

Yeah ok enough of the distractions, where's my ratings already!

S

Sniffles

Ahhh....ok. извините, Я не говорю по-французский, только по-русский. Tы говоришь по-русский?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ahhh....ok. извините, Я не говорю по-французский, только по-русский. Tы говоришь по-русский?

Ah... I regret that while I can read Cyrillic, I cannot understand the languages which generally use the script... I had to resort to a Googled 'translator' to craft a response to your thread...

lekin, kya aap hindustaani bol sakte hain? agar jawaab haan hai, to humara sambandh bahut accchi tarah se vikaas ho jayegi... kya, kuch bolna hai abhi?

naa taale amra bangla-teo kothaa bolte paari... jodi eTi ekTa juddho banbe...

sanskritamapi vadaami... kim twam tam bodhasi? aashaasti tathaa syaat...

[those are three different languages... props to whoever can figure out which ones they are.]

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's russian.

Я понимаю. Я должен знать русский язык, потому что мой преподаватель скрипки был русским. К сожалению, я не постигаю русский язык.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Go ahead and rate me...people's perceptions of me may have changed...

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
rate me too!

wait, nevermind... i forgot im not desperate for positive reinforcement