• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFPs and the 'Artist' label.

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I meant they believe they are not ISFP, when I'm positive they are through years of knowing them and observing them.

Thanks for clarifying that. I'd say that makes it even more likely they're N's.

IMHO.

S

Stansmith

I meant they believe they are not ISFP, when I'm positive they are through years of knowing them and observing them.

I think I tend to be attracted more to xNxP music. I can't think of too many ISFP examples that I listen to other than Lana del Rey and Tegan and Sara. Do you have a Last.fm account? I'd be interested to see what types of music you listen to. :)

Nah, I don't. Some (seemingly) ISFP artists that I listen to at the moment are Lana del Rey, Band of Horses, Marvin Gaye, Bob Dylan, Bowie, Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, Dinasour Jr (could see them being more ISTP), etc.

Sunny Ghost

Thanks for clarifying that. I'd say that makes it even more likely they're N's.

IMHO.

Nah. I hang out with a group of people who unknowingly have an N bias. I think that's just a liberal arts college for you. The need to be seen as deep, brooding and creative and toking a lot of weed. That or I know a disproportionate amount of N's.
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]: Great taste. You should open an account. ;) That way I can spy on what you listen to. :p